Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Moochick - Wedlocke

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
By the way, it might be a while until the next story update due to the huge amount of time it takes to get to the 2nd gym. I'm doing large updates per gym and the champion respectively.

I will do team updates regularly though. Such as welcoming the Som and Michcat couple that joined~

Moochick

I shall become a beautiful Swalot one day
Yeah... for that to happen either Forest, Som, or Cherry have to die. This is assuming I don't catch anymore female pokemon, because I cannot for the life of me use Gulpin/Swalot well. <_<

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Yeah... for that to happen either Forest, Som, or Cherry have to die. This is assuming I don't catch anymore female pokemon, because I cannot for the life of me use Gulpin/Swalot well. <_<
Tis a glorious pokemon, I shall serve you well

Moochick

Okay, very rarely do I purposefully choose a name for the Pokemon I catch, the exception so far being Michcat as a homage to her starter. Just saying this before anyone gets offended that I named a Snorlax after them... @Deash12

Also updating first post data.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I dont get whats going on here.
Why did I get tagged, whats a lucario, the hell is wedlocke and why is it important that its different from a nuzlocke?

Moochick

I dont get whats going on here.
Why did I get tagged, whats a lucario, the hell is wedlocke and why is it important that its different from a nuzlocke?
You got tagged because I decided to name a Lucario after you, no real reason other than running out of names. A Lucario is a metal fighting jackal that looks like this:

A wedlocke has the same rules as a nuzlocke (assuming you know those ones) except with the added twist that pokemon have to be married to someone in the party in male/female pairs. A pokemon cannot switch out in battle except with their husband/wife and if a pokemon dies then their partner must either get revenge or die with them.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
So Im sly cooper? XD

(Also woo im a pokemon-)

No I have no idea what nuzlocke is
I also had no idea pokemon could marry.