Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Moochick - Wedlocke

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
So Im sly cooper? XD
No I have no idea what nuzlocke
Wasn't Sly Cooper a racoon? :confused:
And the general rules of a Nuzlocke are:
1. If a Pokemon faints, it dies. You must realease it after it faints.
2. You can only catch the first Pokemon you see in each area.
3. You cannot trade Pokemon, however npc gifted pokemon are okay as long as they are the first pokemon from the area.
4. Whiting out = Game Over
5. Every Pokemon must be nicknamed in order to gain more of an attachment to each one to have a greater impact if they die.

what pokemon game are you playing?
It says the version in the first post. XD

Version: X

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
As far as I know, gifted Pokemon from NPC's don't count towards your catch count. I never played with that rule.

(mainly because I play versions that are way too difficult for me not to use everything I can :p)

Moochick

As far as I know, gifted Pokemon from NPC's don't count towards your catch count. I never played with that rule.

(mainly because I play versions that are way too difficult for me not to use everything I can :p)
Well if you go by the Nuzlocke comic it does, but whatever you are good with is fine as long as you are having fun~
Only thing I don't like is when people make exceptions for pokemon they like, I mean that defeats the purpose of the nuzlocke entirely.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Well if you go by the Nuzlocke comic it does, but whatever you are good with is fine as long as you are having fun~
Only thing I don't like is when people make exceptions for pokemon they like, I mean that defeats the purpose of the nuzlocke entirely.
Yeah, I never do that. I never really liked Panpour and Simipour until I got one in VoltWhite, it's so fun to stomp with.

And Snivy too, it's my favorite Unova starter but I never really cared for the three.

I just go for all Pokemon count towards the area catch.

So say I was playing Firered or Leafgreen and chose Charmander as my starter, I couldn't fish in that area to catch a wild Pokemon

Another example, in Gold or Silver when the scientist gives you the Togepi egg in Violet city, I can't fish there for other Pokemon

NO EXCEPTIONS IN MY PLAYS~

Moochick

Due to how close the third and fourth gyms are to eachother, there is a second story update today on the first page~

Moochick

I'm catching so many male pokemon and yet only females have died so far...
*Looks at Itzzabug* Why do you taunt me so with your, being alive, and your beady little eyes.

Moochick

Third death of the campaign. Itzzabug (Yes finally!), because of the random things that know power gem, this time a Grumpig that managed to live through a Bug Buzz. @Itzzaboy