Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Moochick - Wedlocke

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Altaria apart for those extremely typical Pokejokes.
Let me Axew a question. Did you really think that Petilil Muk of a pun was funny? Because by the time this is Snover you're going to want to Throh your head into a Gurdurr, because I'm about to Liepard puns here.

I Heridier puns in the other thread, and you will find, Mr., Mime are Serperior, and quite Fletchling. You thought that you-Slaking? Na-uh. Your Feebas attempts at puns are Baltoys to me. I'm the head Honchcrow of this Forretress of Pokemon. So you better Bedrill-ing that into your Duskull unless you want me to Delibird a Quagsire of new puns.

All-in-all I mean no Foul Play (be glad this this is the only move pun, otherwise I could make a book) Durant this post. I just found the previous pun a bit Slaking (Yes, I did just Steelix), and decided to get the Crustle off my punning. Oh well. Celebi!