Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name : Kentsham
RP Name : Ben T'oolan
Reason for joining : I like to build and live in the mountains, mostly underground.
Race : Human (I have a character backround up)
House : I currently have no house
What can you contribute to the town? : I like to take on large projects. I would be interested in making a Keep or Stronghold. The pictures below are my latest works, I left them very basic because I didn't want to style them to much. First is the gate, second the main hallway, third the basement.
Job: Builder, I aim to be given the title master builder. I am also good with redstone and willing to teach those interested.
Hai Der! I'll accept you, speak to Golden about finding you a home in the lower district.

Servinae

Villager
In Game Name : Servinae
RP Name : Draegor
Reason for joining : Needs work and a home
Race : Dwarf
House : None
What can you contribute to the town? : An active miner who will supply stones and ores to the town
Job: Miner

Dray

Villager
In Game Name : jossan121
RP Name : Elrond
Reason for joining : I have no place to live as of right now and my dear friend Elrohir (K9_diarmuid) lives in this town too
Race : Wood elf
House : none as of right now
What can you contribute to the town? : I'm very nice and helpfull if i do say so myself and i like to farm, mine, make potions and much more. Which means i could provide you with a ton of material for the town, i'm not that good of a builder though but i consider myself quite good at building houses and such.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Oh that list, I haven't updated in it... a very long time.

I should really do that some time.

Bleu

Legend of Altera
Application
In Game Name : BleuMoo
RP Name : Derrek
Reason for joining : I hear you are in need of miners. A friend who I have helped with many builds has recently joined your town. Mining and gathering is what I do best. I will traverse the depths for the highly valued materials for further expanding cities.
Race : Human (Dwarf when I get approved)
What can you contribute to the town? :I'm willing to gather any stone/building materials as needed. Always willing to help out a builder with supplies that I gather underground.
Job: Miner or Stone Mason

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name : Servinae
RP Name : Draegor
Reason for joining : Needs work and a home
Race : Dwarf
What can you contribute to the town? : An active miner who will supply stones and ores to the town
Application
In Game Name : BleuMoo
RP Name : Derrek
Reason for joining : I hear you are in need of miners. A friend who I have helped with many builds has recently joined your town. Mining and gathering is what I do best. I will traverse the depths for the highly valued materials for further expanding cities.
Race : Human (Dwarf when I get approved)
What can you contribute to the town? :I'm willing to gather any stone/building materials as needed. Always willing to help out a builder with supplies that I gather underground.
Job: Miner or Stone Mason
Which friend is this?
In Game Name : jossan121
RP Name : Elrond
Reason for joining : I have no place to live as of right now and my dear friend Elrohir (K9_diarmuid) lives in this town too
Race : Wood elf
House : none as of right now
What can you contribute to the town? : I'm very nice and helpfull if i do say so myself and i like to farm, mine, make potions and much more. Which means i could provide you with a ton of material for the town, i'm not that good of a builder though but i consider myself quite good at building houses and such.
All of you, I'll accept you, and just like everyone else, speak to Goldengem25 about getting a house in the lower district.

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
TO ALL TOWNS PEOPLE

We are in need of coal. If you have any extra or find some on your adventures please be sure to stop by the town.

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
In Game Name : sadko12345
RP Name : Andrew Wallins
Reason for joining : Im a little bit new, but i had been inspired by Goldengem to join this amazing town, and i had it planned a little already ;)
Race : Human
House : None yet, and i dont think i will be being in one soon :)
What can you contribute to the town? : I consider myself a good addition to any town, i am never a problem, i gather things for the town, i do things for the town, and i can be a great diplomat!
Job: Diplomat, and a builder.

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
I didn't see the stone store. I have been rebuilding the Inn and will need more stone. Where is your stone store?

ThatIrishMan

The young curmudgeon
In Game Name : Thatirishman
RP Name : Bekkua Verasii
Reason for joining : Honest to goodness appreciation of the architecture, and I met Goldengem a long while ago who seemed like a nice guy and stuff.
Race : Nakam
What can you contribute to the town? : Im online very often, and more than willing to do whatever work needs to be done. I have been told I'm good at RP as well, ya know... If your into that kinda thing...
Job: Inn Keeper. Spoke to Goldengem about this.

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
In Game Name : sadko12345
RP Name : Andrew Wallins
Reason for joining : Im a little bit new, but i had been inspired by Goldengem to join this amazing town, and i had it planned a little already ;)
Race : Human
House : None yet, and i dont think i will be being in one soon :)
What can you contribute to the town? : I consider myself a good addition to any town, i am never a problem, i gather things for the town, i do things for the town, and i can be a great diplomat!
Job: Diplomat, and a builder.

Diplomat, eh? Well... We'll see about that... Sure. When Kharn accepts talk to me in-game.