Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] The War of Roach and Blood

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Not to mention I requested we stop the RP?
jeez. I'm trying to get this straightened out.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
also, the two aircraft carriers would arrive, and would begin to hunt down enemy ships and subs, and if found they would drop depth bombs over the area to hopefully take care of the submarine threat.

(same, I'm a bit confused as well)
I'm pretty sure that's now how aircraft carriers are used by the way. I might be wrong, but aren't carriers not equipped with weapons?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
for everyone's benefit, I'm quoting this:

if this happened, you killed the entire nation.

no evacuations were made from Sangue Lune. being an island with a dense population, a good portion of the entire population would have perished. this number would count in the thousands.

Housekeeper Nihere Pausina would have died.
Housekeeper Melai Laica would have died.
Housekeeper Thiya Keirattin would have died.
Housekeeper Alashe Paraniace would have died.
Housekeeper Vaila Namasie would have died.
Her Emminence the Grand Priestess Illjas Sannleika would have died.
any housekeeper who was visiting Sangue Lune would have died. it's wartime, this would have been most of them.

the House of Vermella of Sangue Lune, an ancient temple with the history of the very nation inscribed on it's thousand-year-old pillars, would have been entirely destroyed, along with the island itself.

do I agree to this?
Hell NO, I don't.

furthermore, this would not have happened:

the evacuations were on the other side of the country. God Send's ships could not have been affected.

I'm giving everyone here an opportunity to void this action, or pick a different target.
I did not consent to the rod striking Sangue Lune. because of this, every action from the rods striking Sangue Lune is voided.

also, I'm making the maps. so wait a bit. I'll figure this out.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I'm pretty sure that's now how aircraft carriers are used by the way. I might be wrong, but aren't carriers not equipped with weapons?
Carriers can definitely be equipped with weapons.

But in the way that a bloody cargo ship can. Weapons would probably be much better on an actual front line combat ship.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
((I suggest claiming that the trajectory of the rod aimed at Sangue Lune was adjusted by impacts from either Sincronia or Mechanica. I'm no scientist, but if you can't destroy something, the next best thing is to detour it.))

Raith

Lord of Altera
whoops. I forgot to say that the jets and stealth bombers would be doing that instead. sorry for confusion

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
((As far as I follow:
Curacha has a tow fleets merged, with submarines in support, above Corvermell's islands. The double-fleet is going against Morgnatha's fleet with the aid of Duskilor. All the while Dojmiri and Tarjikstan aids Curacha in the naval battle.

Mechanica and Sincronia are attacking Curacha's mainland, causing sever damage to the nation as a whole.

The damage to the nation caused Curacha to use rods of god against Sincronia, Covermell, and Morgnatha. All aimed at their capitals. Sincronia has shot down all of Curacha's satellites and had used it's technology to shoot the rod that was coming down to force it to hit away from its capital. Morgnatha and Corvermell have yet to reply about what happened.))

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Sincronia would be unable to stop the rods, but it would do everything in its power to affect their trajectories. The rods would be "nudged" by missile impacts and redirected to barely miss the capitals, though the nearby areas (like suburbs) would be decimated.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
(Morgntha's capital is hit with no way to avoid it. Causing a massive number of casualties still being calculated. The Queen would be safe tucked in her palace in the mountains which location is unknown.)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Sincronia would be unable to stop the rods, but it would do everything in its power to affect their trajectories. The rods would be "nudged" by missile impacts and redirected to barely miss the capitals, though the nearby areas (like suburbs) would be decimated.
uhm.

Sangue Lune has no suburbs. it's an island. a really small one, at that.
to be nudged out the way, it hit the ocean.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
A private jet, followed by a large military-grade cargo plane soar south from Legisa, flying through peaceful zones in an attempt to get to Corvermell's capital. Both aircrafts let loose white flares periodically, a constant reminder of their neutrality in the conflict. If left uncontested, both planes would land in Sangue Lune. Legisa makes it clear through a global declaration that these planes do not carry troops, nor are they in any way there to aid the war effort, and thusly, should be ignored by both sides of the conflict.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
A private jet, followed by a large military-grade cargo plane soar south from Legisa, flying through peaceful zones in an attempt to get to Corvermell's capital. Both aircrafts let loose white flares periodically, a constant reminder of their neutrality in the conflict. If left uncontested, both planes would land in Sangue Lune. Legisa makes it clear through a global declaration that these planes do not carry troops, nor are they in any way there to aid the war effort, and thusly, should be ignored by both sides of the conflict.
Sangue Lune has no airstrip.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@Gaby can you clarify this? If this is the case then my aircraft can't land.
the only airport is in Veyr-Parai, and it's shut down due to the evacuation. you'll have to land at Morgnatha somewhere, and take a boat. either that, or land in a helicopter or another nation's aircraft carrier.

((If the rod was voided, I'll aim for another nation. I'm not letting my rod miss Corvermell.))
or.... hit another island? we'll talk about this ok?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Mechanica supercarriers evacuating citizens are available for landing. Any aircraft approaching will be scanned for hostile intent.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
@Deathmoron

A final warning would be broadcast over international radio, warning that if Curacha does not surrender it faces annihilation. The message would begin a countdown until the ultimatum expired.

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
Mechanica supercarriers evacuating citizens are available for landing. Any aircraft approaching will be scanned for hostile intent.
Both aircraft declare that they've been sent to evacuate the government from the island. Neither plane is outfitted with weapons, the jet is similar to a commercial private jet, and the cargo plane possesses a single turret. They request landing privileges on Mechanica's nearest aircraft carrier to assist in the evacuation of the Vermellan government.