Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Race Proposal- Nakam

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
I'm lovin' it! This is totally plausible and I sincerely hope that the Nakam become an official race. I'm curious as to how this'll play out.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I don't see in anyway that they can't, I mean many races weren't here to begin with, and it takes courage to put your neck out there for a suggestion, especially when everyone always links things to skyrim.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Right its up there, Ill keep you updated on it. Any council members who have read and approved of the race on here, go support it on the council forums too ;P

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Haha don't worry Valcust you'll get full credit im not attention thief xD
Heh, thank you! ^_^
Oh, a-and I'd like to be in control of the going-ons of my race if it's to be accepted, I-if that's alright and seems do-able >.<
A-as in, I'd like to Okay any changes or lores that admins or other players would like to make, if any, a-and only if I've the place to ask for such a deal, of course. >~<
And on yet another note, I've made every skin each current Nakam in Altera is using, and would be happy to provide a template and how to on Nakam skin creation, if need be :3

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Most people have been Rping as cat-people, and I'm glad they finally have an official name and place here in Altera.
...Unfortunately my character used to hunt them in his homeland and its making things very tense for him.. great people though.
So you're a Teshvadiik, then? XD

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
I've had the honor of rping with Valcust and he plays it in a very mature way. The race is not silly or over powered and makes sense in the lore. I would be in support of this.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I've had the honor of rping with Valcust and he plays it in a very mature way. The race is not silly or over powered and makes sense in the lore. I would be in support of this.
Thank you Bellon! Honestly, if you never would've asked for the stories in the library, I probably wouldn't have written this in hopes of it becoming official!
Though I do hope in reading this you realize why Sajek is so..crude to magic folk >~<

Valcust

Lord of Altera
So...what does that mean for us?
Because I contacted Fitz, and he's already said he'd give it consideration o.o
I think he's who brought the sudden influx of admins here..

Spark

Broken
Valcust said:
So...what does that mean for us?
Because I contacted Fitz, and he's already said he'd give it consideration o.o
I think he's who brought the sudden influx of admins here..
Im not sure but most monster races are being erm...neutered..

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Lars has also said he likes the race and I just had a rant at anyone who had mentioned khajit or furries

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Well, I am a furry =.=
I've been making these skins for years XD
I just had a reason to make lore for them, now :D
But yes, most furries out there can be overly hyped about a simple thing like this (Khajiits were my only reason for buying skyrim >~<)
But I did write the Nakam to be taken seriously.
I hope this can clear the furry name somewhat and show that we can be passionate and proper about our lore.
Oh, and this race is for all to enjoy, even people who don't identify as a furry, so I hope there's no presumption about my professionalism surrounding the Nakam. :3

But what arguments are there against the Nakam?

and I thank you for all your help in this! Really, I would have no way to get the Nakam officialized without you!

Lars has also said he likes the race and I just had a rant at anyone who had mentioned khajit or furries

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Great explaination there Valcust, good luck getting your race accepted.
Glad to know something good can come out from our little..... discussion, and that you are cooperating along the server's rules :)
Look, Miki, the last thing i'd want to do is argue.
I meant no offense in the last post, and certainly do not mean any now.
I did not put words into your mouth, that's simply how you came across in my eyes during the conversation we had on the server.
Again, I completely understand that you only meant the best for the server and it's lore, but perhaps you should be a bit more open to all players.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Look, Miki, the last thing i'd want to do is argue.
I meant no offense in the last post, and certainly do not mean any now.
I did not put words into your mouth, that's simply how you came across in my eyes during the conversation we had on the server.
Again, I completely understand that you only meant the best for the server and it's lore, but perhaps you should be a bit more open to all players.
Valcust, part of the moderator job is putting on the executer's hood and be like that, making people follow the rules, and i hope you understand that it's not something personal against you, your brother, or cats, (i have 2 cats at home myself :p ) but rules are rules, and we the admin team are ment to be here to make the rest of people follow those rules.
as i've spoken with you, proposing the race, to see if it gets accepted in the role, and once it is official get that nakam skin, that most likely other people will use in case it is accepted, i thought it was the best option to impose the rules whilst not using the normal way of doing so.
i did try my best to handle the situation, and if it wasnt good enough for you, Sorry for perhaps being too blunt.
The normal way of dealing with unallowed skins is just telling the player to change that skin, and if the player keeps insisting just temporaly ban him off after pointing him to the allowed skins section.

Anyhow, i repeat myself, Great explaination about your race here, and good luck geting it accepted.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Valcust, part of the moderator job is putting on the executer's hood and be like that, making people follow the rules, and i hope you understand that it's not something personal against you, your brother, or cats, (i have 2 cats at home myself :p ) but rules are rules, and we the admin team are ment to be here to make the rest of people follow those rules.
as i've spoken with you, proposing the race, to see if it gets accepted in the role, and once it is official get that nakam skin, that most likely other people will use in case it is accepted, i thought it was the best option to impose the rules whilst not using the normal way of doing so.
i did try my best to handle the situation, and if it wasnt good enough for you, Sorry for perhaps being too blunt.
The normal way of dealing with unallowed skins is just telling the player to change that skin, and if the player keeps insisting just temporaly ban him off after pointing him to the allowed skins section.

Anyhow, i repeat myself, Great explaination about your race here, and good luck geting it accepted.

Thank you, Miki. I hope the past can be left where it is, and that the Nakam can greet you anywhere in Altera soon enough ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.