Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Race Proposal- Nakam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Thank you for your understanding Valcust, and who knows, i may get one of those "Silly cats" ;) myself.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Oh my!
I've already written up a "How to make your own Nakam skin" tutorial, complete with two unclothed Nakam skins to put clothes on and customize, and two links to great skin editing places I use all the time :D
Just not sure where to post the thing >~<

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Here? :p or help and tutorial section
I'd love to post it into the tutorial section, but ima scared that admins'll be all "nuu, it's not approved yet and stuff!"
I'm really taking this thing in baby steps, trying not to step on any toes >.<
So, until an admin tells me it's okay to post such a tutorial there, I'll save it until i'm sure the Nakam is safe enough to withstand a few social blows..

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am not happy with my current character atm. So if this gets approved I would love to become one. The lore is wonderful, I think you took a incredibly serious approach to this and I am glad to see this working in baby steps because the LAST thing you want to do is push things. I really hope this gets approved I am gonna start working on a skin =^_^=

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I am not happy with my current character atm. So if this gets approved I would love to become one. The lore is wonderful, I think you took a incredibly serious approach to this and I am glad to see this working in baby steps because the LAST thing you want to do is push things. I really hope this gets approved I am gonna start working on a skin =^_^=
Let me send you some skins i already have, just so you know what the Nakam look like! :3

Eric V

Legend of Altera
just write like "to make a cat/nakem pun in our peoples history is an insult and invites death"

Eric V

Legend of Altera
just write like "to make a cat/nakem pun in our peoples history is an insult and invites death"

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Now where's the justice in a Claws like that?
*le troll face*

But honestly, Excessive pun usage will result in extreme "Meh" ness, but never death.
Nakam are usually used to being made fun of =_=

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Well i just want to inform you, people got banned for excessive arrow to the knee jokes....so make sure people don't go to crazy with the cat puns

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
There is no flipping real evidence that humans originated from apes, don't get me wrong I believe in evolution but that's what the missing link is, there is no actual link between humans and monkies or apes or whatever :p sorryyyyy :D I'm no creationist lol >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.