Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New Race Proposal- Nakam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
There is no flipping real evidence that humans originated from apes, don't get me wrong I believe in evolution but that's what the missing link is, there is no actual link between humans and monkies or apes or whatever :p sorryyyyy :D I'm no creationist lol >_<
Actually there is.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
There is no flipping real evidence that humans originated from apes, don't get me wrong I believe in evolution but that's what the missing link is, there is no actual link between humans and monkies or apes or whatever :p sorryyyyy :D I'm no creationist lol >_<
....Is this really the place for this?
Honestly?
This is lore, guy.
Keep the topic on the Nakam.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Sorry I just a tiny wing bit worked up about it, and Eric last thing, that why they all it the flipping missing link :p there is no flipping actual evidence I genes or what to prove hence the missing link, sorry this is entirely off topic and theist time. On the race I think it's a great Idea and will be on the edge of my seat watching the progress it makes!

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Sorry I just a tiny wing bit worked up about it, and Eric last thing, that why they all it the flipping missing link :p there is no flipping actual evidence I genes or what to prove hence the missing link, sorry this is entirely off topic and theist time. On the race I think it's a great Idea and will be on the edge of my seat watching the progress it makes!
I do enjoy your support and am very thankful, but please, refrain from posting any farther in this thread.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
*quickly crushing argument hold up*

The genes are one chromosome apart, its literally this. A dog and a wolf are different, yet fundamentally the same. The same with a human and an ape. Facts>opinion

Valcust

Lord of Altera
hmmm, i have a good mind for creating gibberish, i could assist?
Perhaps! It all has this certain..Tone to it. and of course, it must sound fluid, but digressed, with words having multiple, but similar meanings.
I may create a thread for this..

Valcust

Lord of Altera
*quickly crushing argument hold up*

The genes are one chromosome apart, its literally this. A dog and a wolf are different, yet fundamentally the same. The same with a human and an ape. Facts>opinion
Warning: Do not feed the trolls.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
oh course, we should get in TS one day and get the accent and how letters are pronounced figured out.

Spark

Broken
Edward1878 said:
Im sorry but there is also no "flipping" evidence that we didnt evolve from apes. Keep this the right thread.

Good luck with the language :)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
I'm very very sorry for going off topic, btw they tryin to prove that they did evolution from apes not other way round. Is this like race now official cause I'll do everything I can to help, very sorry again

Valcust

Lord of Altera
I'm very very sorry for going off topic, btw they tryin to prove that they did evolution from apes not other way round. Is this like race now official cause I'll do everything I can to help, very sorry again
If you'd like to help, please, i beg you, do not post any farther in this thread.
I want to keep conversations progressive.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Would the nakem which are in the more developed cities still speak their native tongue? and will they have a different accent then feral nakem or ones who choose to live in the wilds

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Is everyone high today?

The request is currently being discussed in the council, and since this thread has become so derailed the thread train crashed into a wall, i'm going to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.