Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World Plot Claiming Guide

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
1. Coruscant. (1601 + plots. )
-Maximum influence (300 block radius)
2. Metropolis (801 plots to 1600 plots)
-High influence (200 blocks)
3. City. (101 plots to 500 plots)
-Exerts moderate influence. (150 blocks)
4. Town. (Anything from 1 plot to 100 plots.)
-Exerts minimum influence. (100 block radius, as per building rule)

you have a gap between 501-800...

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
I have a question, my regions have to be linked to the location of Lonmar's regions, but, my regions alone are below 100 plots at this current stage, will I get moved over with their regions or will mine be placed later? (ps. the current and prospective regions we have are both on islands in the sea, and not particularly large yet, so we won't be taking anyones land in any case).

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I have a question, my regions have to be linked to the location of Lonmar's regions, but, my regions alone are below 100 plots at this current stage, will I get moved over with their regions or will mine be placed later? (ps. the current and prospective regions we have are both on islands in the sea, and not particularly large yet, so we won't be taking anyones land in any case).
If you link to another claim you can distribute things as part of said claim.

Each large claim can be like a large itemized list.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I also have a question. The Engem town is being moved over of sorts. We plan on selling the town and claiming plots in relevance to the area that we land upon. The Islands we wish for are way out of the way and we have the required materials to make the town but like I said, we want to shape the plots to the land. There's nothing we want in the town anymore but the new area will sill be active as the town is regularly used. Would this be taken into account?

-K9

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I also have a question. The Engem town is being moved over of sorts. We plan on selling the town and claiming plots in relevance to the area that we land upon. The Islands we wish for are way out of the way and we have the required materials to make the town but like I said, we want to shape the plots to the land. There's nothing we want in the town anymore but the new area will sill be active as the town is regularly used. Would this be taken into account?

-K9
Part of priorites in terms of conflict resolution and claim likelihood:

Active, finished build > Active, Unfinished build > Active, Planned Build > Inactive finished build, inactive unfinished build, inactive planned build.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Another question: how will we know when we are to start asking about where we can put our town and how will we go about it? Do we just ask and who ever is superior gets the plots they asked for before the lesser?

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Legion, 1000 plots is not 25,600 but 256,000 (16*16=256, 256*1,000=256,000) ;)

Sorry, had to :p

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Can I know where exactly the Greyling area is as I do not quite understand it's location from the description given.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
What's the incentive for not taking a town over and saving staff time? Currently It looks like we get pushed to the end of the queue.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
What's the incentive for not taking a town over and saving staff time? Currently It looks like we get pushed to the end of the queue.
There was supposed t'be a minor... um.. message Sally bout it? Not sure if I'm supposed to say it publicly.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
There was supposed t'be a minor... um.. message Sally bout it? Not sure if I'm supposed to say it publicly.
Well I'm not asking for me, I'm raising it because I'd hoped to see some encouragement for people to make things simple for the staff.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
so by Mathematics
a town circle has radius of 50 metres
so Pi x 50 to the power of two = 7853.98163397 blocks of influence in it 100 block wide circle

Can someone clarify this for me?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I did originally plan to give a 'plots only' transfer a radiant bonus, which they might still receive since yeah, it does save a heck of a lot of time for everyone. But it would only be a small bonus.

And.. not to be an ass. But no one's being helpful right now by shoving Naelwyn and Legion for answers. This has taken so long because everything had been put into heavy consideration.

We're working our hardest, so please be patient.

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Yeah sorry. Just trying to make it even quicker by hinting to everyone that they should not bring their builds over!