Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New World Plot Claiming Guide

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
My take away is we should have made the map bigger this time round :/

(and also that we didn't put enough accessible coastline on the southern part of the map, i.e. desert, swamp and jungle)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff

(and also that we didn't put enough accessible coastline on the southern part of the map, i.e. desert, swamp and jungle)
Finally someone realizes what Ive been preaching for the last 3 months

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff

Expansions along the borders mebbe? Can the map be tossed into WP as is and have more material added?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Expansions along the borders mebbe? Can the map be tossed into WP as is and have more material added?
kind of unfair to established cities if we expand the border and then just happen to open up a place that would have made far more sense.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
kind of unfair to established cities if we expand the border and then just happen to open up a place that would have made far more sense.
...We're going to stick to this map for a while. If it fills up due to people owning too much of it, we can make a new map that has no pre-existing claims.

A minor unfairness to existing builds (They still got picks in it before wide open) is thus counterbalanced by increased fairness to new players/organizations in establishing themselves.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
All right. Weve got lots of time to find a solution for that particular problem.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
If you (like lonmar for example) want to move over a mass-collective, several regions to be going in the same area, then plot counts are added up.

Essentially: If you want to put two regions in the same place and thus have the same claim, you combine them into one claim and plot counts are added up.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
So we will need to count the total amount of plots we have?

What about the cities we dont want to take over, do we just refund them?

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Is there a specific command? The only way I know is if the founder uses a noble map, not sure if that even works with co-owners.

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Is there a specific command? The only way I know is if the founder uses a noble map, not sure if that even works with co-owners.
It works with co owners (I think), since I can see the amount of plots in Stormhold if I go there with a map, however I think that only happened after I bought plots for the town.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
eughhh... didn't Rauy get a config file or something that shows all the regions and their plot sizes?

rauyran

Burner of Worlds
Anyone with access to the server can just get the number of plots from the hollow nobility config and could post here