Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Overwatch

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
That was so insanely horrible that I deleted the post. Go back to the spammy meme hell that is the garbage bin with those posts.
Love you too~:heart:

Spark

Broken
I thought the league community was toxic.

Downloaded the new beta thing, first game, people standing in frot of teammates telling everyone to use Mei.

Second game nobody picked tank and 1 guy complained about it so everyone just started shooting him and not playing.

Third game 3 people picked Hanzo when we were defending, refused to change when asked nicely.

Decided to play some BF4 instead. Hopefully I was unlucky not everyone is a retarded 8 year old. Going to try some more today.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

Downloaded the new beta thing, first game, people standing in frot of teammates telling everyone to use Mei.

Second game nobody picked tank and 1 guy complained about it so everyone just started shooting him and not playing.

Third game 3 people picked Hanzo when we were defending, refused to change when asked nicely.

Decided to play some BF4 instead. Hopefully I was unlucky not everyone is a retarded 8 year old. Going to try some more today.
if you want, I could grab a friend of mine and we can both join you, maybe, I got some stuff going on and I'm not sure how that's going to affect my day. I can say for sure I've had a much better experience with the community, though not everyone's nice i'll agree. It's a lot more fun when you play with friends as you can do a bunch of crazy stuff.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her

Dude every community is toxic. Shitty people are everywhere there are no exceptions. Popularity just brings in more people.

Overwatch has a community that is about as toxic as any other. It's just easier to notice in a popular game your trying to find flaws in.

Tohm

Lord of Altera
Wanna know how to escape the toxicity of other players? Just be toxic yourself 8)

In all seriousness, I'm on my way to becoming one of the top 1000 Pharah players in the world, currently been floating around at around 1400-1700.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
Wanna know how to escape the toxicity of other players? Just be toxic yourself 8)

In all seriousness, I'm on my way to becoming one of the top 1000 Pharah players in the world, currently been floating around at around 1400-1700.

Who invited you here?

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
SO! I'm available for today for playing Overwatch if anyone wants, my skype name is CyberChaosV2, so feel free to add me for games ^_^ I personally play Mercy, Lucio, and Symmetra mostly, though I also play Mei and Zarya

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
> get into final placement match.
> 6 losses and 3 wins.
>things are going pretty well.
>enemy team gets 2 points on route 66.
>its us to defend now.
>one guy leaves.
>then another.
>soon I am the only man still on my team.
>the payload does not move an inch.
>go lucio
>get 5 medals.
>hide in the final checkpoint.
>place at rank 42