Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Overwatch

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I am dissapointed by the lack of mei is bae.

Do not forget, mei is bae

1. Mei (Just look at this cute and murderous face :heart: )
2. Mercy (Helden sterben nicht)
3. D.VA (Git gud or get recked)

Also, three words
I hate Bastion.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
> get into final placement match.
> 6 losses and 3 wins.
>things are going pretty well.
>enemy team gets 2 points on route 66.
>its us to defend now.
>one guy leaves.
>then another.
>soon I am the only man still on my team.
>the payload does not move an inch.
>go lucio
>get 5 medals.
>hide in the final checkpoint.
>place at rank 42
I'm 35 :( Had so many terrible teams

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I am dissapointed by the lack of mei is bae.

Do not forget, mei is bae

1. Mei (Just look at this cute and murderous face :heart: )
2. Mercy (Helden sterben nicht)
3. D.VA (Git gud or get recked)

Also, three words
I hate Bastion.
Mei is the bane of my existence... 10/10

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'd say Roadhog is op. Getting hooked as like 16/21 classes is an instakill you couldn't prevent by any means, and it's BS.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
I wouldn't mind Roadhog's combo insta-killing if the hook was an actual skillshot and wasn't piss-easy to land. Then again, a good Reaper and Soldier can keep him in check. His hitbox, including his head, is the size of a truck, so it's usually not difficult to keep him at bay.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I wouldn't mind Roadhog's combo insta-killing if the hook was an actual skillshot and wasn't piss-easy to land. Then again, a good Reaper and Soldier can keep him in check. His hitbox, including his head, is the size of a truck, so it's usually not difficult to keep him at bay.
That's true, but his heal can tank even an ult since he just needs to survive 600 damage

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
So how's ranked going for everyone?
The gameplay is fun, but the ranks themselves remain to be fairly broken. I'm sitting at a 65% winrate, and I've barely moved at all. The times that I did move up were instantly negated by one loss, after four consecutive victories. Also, it seems silly that a player disconnecting instantly counts as a loss for the team, even if the player reconnects. Last of all, winning a game by your opponents rage-quitting should yield the same XP. It doesn't make sense that you should get less XP for thrashing the opponents so hard that they leave.

... That being said, I'm trying to get a golden revolver for McCree or golden shotguns for Reaper. Hell yeah.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
The gameplay is fun, but the ranks themselves remain to be fairly broken. I'm sitting at a 65% winrate, and I've barely moved at all. The times that I did move up were instantly negated by one loss, after four consecutive victories. Also, it seems silly that a player disconnecting instantly counts as a loss for the team, even if the player reconnects. Last of all, winning a game by your opponents rage-quitting should yield the same XP. It doesn't make sense that you should get less XP for thrashing the opponents so hard that they leave.

... That being said, I'm trying to get a golden revolver for McCree or golden shotguns for Reaper. Hell yeah.
EDGY :heart:

Tohm

Lord of Altera
I feel like golden guns aren't that hard to get, as there are people who already have 150+ wins in about 24 hours.

Tohm

Lord of Altera
Haven't been able to go above 57. It like right at the level where when my team is bad, me carrying won't do much.