Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Overwatch

I've had people who say they main a character and wont switch even if it's not the map for that character or the enemy team has someone that counters them. Though I don't get angry I know a lot of people who get really mad when things don't go their way :p I'm using the Lucio voice line "Why are you so angry"

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I've had people who say they main a character and wont switch even if it's not the map for that character or the enemy team has someone that counters them. Though I don't get angry I know a lot of people who get really mad when things don't go their way :p I'm using the Lucio voice line "Why are you so angry"
First, I prefer the one "That's how you get Tinnitus." Second, yeah, I hate it when people do that, I can understand maining a few characters (Mercy, Lucio, Symmetra, Zarya, Torbjorn, and Junkrat for me) but sticking with just one is kinda bad...

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Me as Reinhardt: "Hey, can we get a healer please?"
Random Teammate: "ok."
Random Teammate switches to Soldier 76.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I was playing as Lucio and a guy was complaining that we had three tanks and no heal as he switched to D.VA
I had someone complain that nobody helped him... I was playing Mercy and pretty much healing only him since he was a bullet magnet... gotta love being a support :,)

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Some PotG I got a week or two ago. Apologies for bad recording, but my OW decided to close itself, so I lost the highlight and was stuck with this. Didn't get to tweak the settings. And yes, we won the game after this.

Last edited:

RexJen

Lord of Altera
that is really impressive mcree, it makes me even more jealous of all these people with their pcs playing overwatch while I am just sitting here playing Civ and Stellaris

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
She looks like a fun mom

Sombra: I'LL SHOOT YOU WITH THIS, AND YOU'LL FEEL BETTER WHIPPERSNAPPER!
Soldier 76: who ya callin a-
Sombra: SHUT UP! *Shoots in head*
Soldier 76: Wow okay uh... I actually do feel better...
Announcer: HEADSHOT.

In all seriousness, she's gonna make there be a LOT less Zenyatta players, as she pretty much does what he does, but better.