Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Political Map of Altera

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
... And all of these are more recent than Nirawyr's people simply being around doing their own thing?
I've heard nothing from Nirawyr, but am aware it's made of different council members, hence why it's present but not active as in fully seeking politics. Like Cap said, he was waiting for them to make the move and enhance the political relations.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Don't feel like that's the case, considering things I've seen. Feel like it's a bit biased to say Nirawyr is simply inactive, just because they're not reaching out to other nations for politics, isn't it?
Well, it was even said here, they have yet to claim Wolfstadt, which I believe was planned as their main hub, so to speak. So, it isn't far fetched to say they're present, just not fully active. They don't fall into inactivity, or into activity, simply into something that is developing.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Don't feel like that's the case, considering things I've seen. Feel like it's a bit biased to say Nirawyr is simply inactive, just because they're not reaching out to other nations for politics, isn't it?
Same goes for Hierax... saying we're inactive just because we don't interact much...