Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
And please... please...

No beards.
I will draw a woman and I will succeed in making her look good. :p I will do as you ask, BUT as I said, I am yet to meet a woman in game who is kind enough to me for me to want to draw her. So stop this nonsense and perhaps meet me in game :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Korog god of dwarves.jpg Korog, neutral god of craft
God of mountains, dwarves, hard alcohol, craftsmanship, permanence, solidity, steel, stone and labour.
His Symbol is a hammer and an axe crossed on a field of gold
His colours are grey and gold
His motto: Do it right the first time.

The futhark runes in his crown say:
God of the | Craftmanship
Mountains | Solidity Steel
and Dwarves | and Labour

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
May you find a bit of time to draw Magnus?
he is a proud crusader that serves Harateth and is currently Grand master of the Golden Crusade and General of the armies of August. He has purple eyes, black hair and a nice mustache. He is in the mid 40's and usually wears heavy paladin armors.
Just tell me of you want to draw him, and what do you want agaisnt it, maybe radiants?
Anyways, thanks again if you decide to draw him :)

adding some links and his current skin.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...file-the-tactician-valonyx.14243/#post-146989

templar valonyx.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Here she is, the most requested and long awaited female character! Faelin of Eldor.
faelin of eldor.jpg
Faelin is quick thinking and analytical. Years spent alone in the wilderness ensured that she is always very alert and calculating. In addition to this, she has practised archery from a young age and is able to hunt well with a bow and a simple knife, although she has had no training in combative archery. Despite these skills, her greatest strength lies not with wit or weaponry. Although it is known to very few people, Faelin is able to use elemental magic. Despite her magic being relatively powerful, it is very raw, very wild and rather unpredictable; lacking in precision, accuracy and control, and therefore she rarely chooses to use, or even reveal it - especially in public.
Ever since her imprisonment, Faelin has been terrified of anybody breaking into her mind by magical means. She also loathes being underground, and deeply resents having to go mining. Being underground unsettles her greatly, as she feels trapped and isolated there. Ironically, she is actually quite a solitary person and, although it is not overly obvious, she is extremely insecure around other people. She has great difficulty trusting others and often goes on extended hunting trips to escape society for a while.
Faelin cannot bear watching others suffer, and has been known to put herself in harm’s way to protect her loved ones. Another more apparent failing would be Faelin's combative abilities, as her physical strength is quite limited, and her swordsmanship skills leave a lot to be desired. Perhaps her most inconvenient weakness is money. She often finds herself short of radiants due to her burning hatred of mining.
Faelin herself is quite confused about her own beliefs.Although she acknowledges the existence of (most of) the gods of Altera, she does not hold any in particularly high regard, nor does she choose to worship them, believing them to be above the fusses and frivolities of mortals. If she had to disclose her beliefs, she would simply say that she believes in bravery, truth, hope and wisdom.
Faelin is, by trade, a huntress. She depends on her skill with a bow for food and warm clothes, usually only hunting for her own requirements. However, if the need arises, she will occasionally trade furs and meats with merchants to earn a few more radiants. If game is scarce for whatever reason, she will also depend on roots, nuts and berries - having a reasonable knowledge of wild plants.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sweeeet! It's great :D perhaps a smaller noose, and then I understand why Jstar dated her.
thank you, this is the first female character I have ever drawed that was worth to post. So I am glad you like it!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Magnus arcturus.jpg
Margnus Arcturus IV is often recognized by his rare eyes and by the long, battle-earned scar covering his face from under his mouth to the beginning of his hair. Some also recognize him on the battlefield by his height.
Some say, that when Magnus wields his holy armour, he looks like an angel coming down from Harateth's realm to judge the heretics and infidels. Without it, he mostly has the posture of a veteran crusader and the gesture of a leader.

Magnus Arcturus is particularly skilled at strategy and commanding, his many victories gave him the nickname which everyone rightfully fears, ''The Tactician.'' He is considered quite a good soldier by his knights and he is greatly versed in the lore of the gods and their worlds. His friends know him for his honour, his courage and his sense of justice and pride.
Although he may be one of the greatest field commanders of Altera, he also possesses deadly sins that cost him a couple of easy battles, such as his arrogance on the field, when his tactics can't overcome a hardened
battalion of shield-brothers that do not fear either death or a skilled horde of armoured crusaders, and also his cupidity and ambition.
He serves the god of justice and truth, Harateth. He fights evil under all its forms to protect the innocent.

Magnus Arcturus IV is the Grand Master of the Golden Crusade, an holy order that is boundd both by blade and spirit to His holiness Harateth . They wage war to the dark forces of the Nether, and their sworn enemy is ‘Queen Grief the Terrible’.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Thanks! thanks a lot and good job! Magnus looks almost like the idea ive made myself of him!
You, sir, are indeed a very skilled drawer!