Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
BrianAT16
An 18 year old boy, on his way to becoming a man. He's had a tough start, but now finally things are starting to look up again. He's at the very start of life, understanding as little of himself as he does of the world, but very eager to learn more. If he keeps on going as he does now, one day, things will look bright for him.
I present to you:
Ahab Mithtanil!
Ahab.jpg

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
BrianAT16
An 18 year old boy, on his way to becoming a man. He's had a tough start, but now finally things are starting to look up again. He's at the very start of life, understanding as little of himself as he does of the world, but very eager to learn more. If he keeps on going as he does now, one day, things will look bright for him.
I present to you:
Ahab Mithtanil!
View attachment 72791
Damn, that looks fantastic Pirate- Couldn't ask for anything better. Thank ya! :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Jasper151627237
This is Thordil. I could not have drawn him without the story that Jasper told me about him... I advise you to read the story first and then look at the drawing.

Thôrdil grew up in a normal Dwarven community
Racism to people, bragging about being the best, drunken brawls, etc.
He learned fighting and started drinking early on in his life.
Eventually he spent time being drunk, looking at sparks fly from anvils, the pretty forge lights and listening to the sweet sound of hammers.
He got interested in being a Blacksmith, so he got taught.
He was raised to be respectful and was never really poor.

Eventually he left, feeling he was good enough a Blacksmith to be better than all Humans.
He entered the Northern Kingdoms and started competing on the market. There wear near to no Human Blacksmiths, but there was Urist.
He and Urist made a deal that Thôrdil'd stay away from Tambry, and Urist'd leave him be.
Thôrdil got some friends, made some things and approved his skills that way.

He got better and better and eventually moved around, looking to expand his influence.
He got in a few brawls, getting him annoyed towards Elves.
He stumbled upon Calan and strangely didn't hate it.
Aracena taught him that alcohol isn't the only drink in the world, yet he kept drinking.
He befriended Saelihn and made a giant forge.
His life looked real good and prosperous.
Then someone, Thôrdil thought it was Urist while Urist thought it was Thôrdil, tore down all of Thôrdil's posters without noticing Urists' went down as well.
Urist hired the Black Banners (mercenaries) to threaten Thôrdil and Thôrdil immediately accused Urist.
He got cocky, thinking that Urist must really see him as a threat, so he started working less on his "perfect" blacksmithing. (He was about 22 by then)
He befriended Logan the Caparii, Murdoc the Earthspawn, Saelihn the Elf, Robin the Human, Jackson the Human and James the Human.
Eventually he also befriended Aracena more and he started getting more and more business. The Merchants Guild got created from a Mafia James McGuffin and Thôrdil Bárúmur started.
Thôrdil drank more and more because of his success and started getting more open towards Saelihn and the rest of his pals.
Eventually Saelihn died and Logan got his horn and ear cut off.
Thôrdil got really really depressed and pissy and threw a chair at I believe Jackson when he entered his cave.
He later went hunting crocs with Elrowen and Robin, only to have to save Elrowen from an aligator.
He helped saving Elrowen with the help of his new friend Eugene, the Elven Medic who had a burned face.
Later, Logan was found dead because of a rampage, in Scourge.
Thôrdil started to focus his worship from just Korog to Rahas and Silas as well.
Saelihn got revived and returned.
She got decently mad and confused when people told her she had killed herself, and this hurt Thôrdil deeply.
Elrowen and Marr's Queen, who took over Calan while Saelihn was gone, refused to let her regain the lead "for just a while longer".

As soon as Elrowen punched Saelihn, he got aggressive for the first time by saying something like "Saelihn is the Queen of Calan and if you don't like it, then you can bloody swim home." after slamming his weapon down in front of the Queen and Elrowen.
Saelihn and Thôrdil got more of a connection while Elrowen had also been killed. Thôrdil had at this point made friends with Roy and taught him stuff.
Roy eventually died along with James, sending Thôrdil into another fit of rage, sadness and mental breakdown.
He started drinking significantly less before eventually quitting alcohol entirely.

Saelihn and Thôrdil got a huge connection before she left the Northern Kingdoms, going back to her homeland.
He got more and more tactical and political when Saelihn left since he was one of those in charge now.
Thôrdil got sad and depressed again, locking himself in his Forge for a long long time, focussing on his work while dropping all gods except for Korog.
He had already gotten his iron to near-flawless quality by then.
He discovered that Aracena, his dearest friend now, was one of Jishrim's chosen.
He told her that he'd keep it silent and that he'd help her.
She got mad and told him he doesn't know what loss is, so he flipped at her.
It went back and forth for a long time, getting Thôrdil even more depressed to a critical point where he no longer saw the use of living.
One of his quotes was from a conversation between him and Aracena Ya look at me 'nd ya see w'at? Just an unimpo'tant Dwarf t'at failed ta help those 'e wanted ta help."
He got more military-oriented and started to focus on smithing nearly all the time. (Anhald-Marr had happened by this point)
He eventually reached Steel and then met a Dwarf that, just like him, wanted to make a difference. They teamed up with Erik as well, and so there was Dunasten.
Thôrdil improved his Steel and got more open.
Saelihn returned, making Thôrdil super duper happy and open.
Then one night, when walking home, he found her corpse with an arrow next to it.
He never found who did it and it still hurts him deeply.
He put up a front/disguise of happiness while Saelihn had literally left Thôrdil as nothing more than an empty shell.
He took over Calan and started trade and stuff, making some more massive money.
He started involving himself more with politics and such.
Then all Dunasten stuff happened.
He started to put his faith 100% in Korog now, only forging most fo the time. He put his trust in Erik as a king.
He saw Erik's decline and wanted to support him with a council, so he started planning.
He eventually told Kris as well, and he took it to Erik.
Erik overreacted and headbutted Thôrdil in the face, making something within Thôrdil snap.
He wanted to strangle the life out of Erik during the brawl Erik said he wanted, but Thôrdil restrained himself.
He managed to talk him out of severe punishment and got exiled himself.
He and Roy helped eachother improving their Steel.
Erik died.
Now he started an alliance with the Fuvurs.
I'd like to present to you: Thôrdil Bárúmur!
Thordil 1c.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've got 0 commissions at the moment, so if you pay me 5k, I will be able to draw your portrait :D

AdmiralAegir

Lord of Altera
Legend
Evaine
Evaine
Legend
AAAAALLLL RIGHT!
5k per portrait, permanent!
I don't want to suck you dry of radiants, I mean, there's so many other artists on the forums. It's better to lower the price so you can get different styles of artwork for the same one character :)))
I'd like to request a drawing of Evaine, Profile link is in my signature skins are included in the profile.
Great thanks in Advance :)!

Oh and here my payment:
upload_2016-3-31_1-52-14.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
uncrazygirl
I'd like to present to you, Favour!
Favour c.jpg
Also, a sailor edition in color or black/white :p
(The file was too large for HW forums to process and imgur apparently doesn't do PNG's. So there's white corners alas :/ )