Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I drew up Somnastra 's character!! :D :D
Oh wait- no wait... wait a second, this isn't her character...
Let me think... It got the elven clothing, and it got that diamond necklace from dayter but..
wait a moment... I think I understand what I drew.
I drew Somnastra IRL! :O
Damn, sorry Som! My mistake!

somnastra 2c.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
AdmiralAegir
I'd like to present to you: Evaine!
Very inspiring char profile, thanks a lot for the request!
evaine.jpg

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
For anyone interested in fantasy portraits, this is someone you have got to check out!
magali villeneuve <-- google her!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I'd like to put one request in for Cymic Seymour. I shall link everything you need in a spoiler, which includes the link to the character profile, and the specifics!

Cymic has the facial features of Leonardo Dicaprio (Specifically from Romeo and Juliet)

Cymic wears this (Albeit a portrait), and that haircut.

He also has an eyebrow piercing, and earrings (on his earlobes).

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/cymic-seymour-the-loose-cannon.35335/

hh.png

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
So funny story... I read the top part ("I drew Somnastra's character!") and then looked at the picture....

What really went through my head: "Wow, that's really kind of eerie, he drew Som to look really similar to me."

Then I read the rest of it. Deash12 laughed at me.

(That's really amazing, wow!)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Excuse my inactivity. As some of you might have already figured out: I get draw waves :')
One week I draw 10 pictures, the next 3 weeks I barely draw. I don't know what triggers this, but I just have to deal with it and wait it out.
So I /will/ draw them requests, just... not now :p

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Excuse my inactivity. As some of you might have already figured out: I get draw waves :')
One week I draw 10 pictures, the next 3 weeks I barely draw. I don't know what triggers this, but I just have to deal with it and wait it out.
So I /will/ draw them requests, just... not now :p
Same! I haven't drawn in a long time!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Same! I haven't drawn in a long time!
I haven't drawn in a long time either!
Oh, wait...that's right...
I never draw things anyway ;)
Only close to helping with art during a team-up with P00f

Green_Ghost11

Legend of Altera
Thats totally ok P00f. That's me too. It looks like your not the only one ;P. I haven't had any requests but just put out a whole bunch o' pictures. Two actual chars and two random drawings and stuff from a year ago.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I started my own blog for all my crafty things. I've been posting them on these forums, but these forums are for minecraft and the roleplay server.
I know we're also a community, but I can imagine some people aren't interested in all the stuff I craft.
Oh.. you are? :D Then I'd love to invite you to this page: (excuse the intensely ugly URL)

http://feschizle.wix.com/craftedathome

I will continue posting the drawings I make on this thread, of course, cause they're drawings of the game this forum is tied to :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IanAwesomePants and Green_Ghost11 I'm going to refund your payment for now. I haven't been drawing for quite some time and I might not draw for some more time too. I would think it unfair to let you wait this long while you already paid. So until further notice, people can still request but I can't guarantee me drawing them any time soon. Next time I log on I'll refund Ian and Ghost.