Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Been inactive due to crafting a Rat-cage for two days and now it's liberty-day in The Netherlands so party time!
I have a carpenter character and that's not a coincidence. I really enjoy working with wood IRL as well.
The rat cage was made out of an old closet I bought at the dump and some parts I bought at the do-it-yourself / handyman shop.
Here's some pictures of crafting the rat-cage and the rats themselves. They're called Michonne and Robot.

03-05-2016_02.JPG
03-05-2016_05.JPG
03-05-2016_21.JPG
04-05-2016_02.JPG

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm sorry for the requests I've left waiting, but I have to keep them waiting a while longer. I can't even remember the last time I drew something. And I might have been a bit too hurried this time, but cowo5 a.k.a Aldervon a.k.a. Auxilius has brought it back to me.
The beauty of the colony is in a big part everyone emoting what they do in /ch rp. Aldervon emoted this: Auxilius: *stares into the camp, jar of fireflies in front of his face, holding his staff*
And that is what I drew:
auxilius.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to present to you:
Luke Packman
after two months at Fort Toil and 20 years after character creation!
Luke Packman Leoric.jpg

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Any chance I could throw down a request ?~ I'm not sure if you're open or not.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm open to request, I first have to draw greenghost's and cymic's pictures, but feel free to post a request. They're 5k each.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IanAwesomePants
The pose might be familiar? :p

I'd like to present to you:
Cymic Seymour~!
+1 Uselessness +800 Pirate
Cymic.jpg
EDIT: Just noticed he has the hook on his wrong hand :(

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Can't log into MC, but I grabbed you a skin view of Berndt's skin, the profile is in my signature.

William Thatcher is a great reference from Knight's Tale for Bern, if you haven't seen it, you should.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I should note, all these portraits work better with a black background. I use a dark background with my photoshop program all the time and it's much better for your eyes too :p