Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Can You Maybe make Errron I Have Two Versions, and I would Prefer him to have His Mask on if thats OkayErron(pic).png Erron.png

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oooh :O he looks very interesting! can you send me all the information about this Rp-character in a conversation? :)

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Wow, these are fantastic. I do not think there was one in there that I disliked, really good job on all of them!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Aceon.jpg
Pirate Aceon, one of the race: The Lost Ones.
The Lost Ones
The lost ones are a race created by sacrificial rituals. The first ritual was completed by Skraag as he introduced the demonic people into the world. The Lost ones were not always known as the lost ones; they were, in their time, known as 'The Tall Ones', for they are incredibly tall. Their face's are deformed as a direct result of the ritual. with only a long mouth that stretches from ear to ear in a permanent smile and two black emotionless eyes.​
The ritual takes place as so: The person is killed by a thrust to the heart with a bone dagger and then has all of his hair removed. After that they have golden pins coated in the blood pushed into their scalp by a merciless killer. To follow one of their arms is removed with the same bone dagger and into it is poured the blood of a demon. Next their eyes are jabbed out with the same bone dagger and into the wounds are poured a mixture of molten ebony and the blood of an innocent that has to be killed by the same bone dagger with a slit to the throat. Then frozen ebony plates are fixed to their chest creating armor. When this is finished cast the necromantic spell "Protara Exdes" then leave for two days.​
Some more about their appearance:​
long thin body with incredibly pale skin​
The eyes are just black, they usually wear their ebony plates, but some wear others armors.​
The pins in their head actually stay there, but glisten red instead of gold​
their teeth are not white but black with red markings.​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Professor David Engem II.jpg
Professor Dav'id Engem the Second
A tall and mild looking bloke, Dav'id is typically seen with a white lab coat and glasses. He has eyes as blue as the ocean that are usually unnoticed because of his blurry glasses. He is also noted for having very white hair, including facial hair. Overall in his usual dress code he has a stereotypical mad scientist look to him. When he is not in his average clothes, he is seen wearing the pelts of beasts (like wolves or mammoth). These clothes reveal a more intimidating man then described before. He also has a impressive collection of scars collected from hunting/duels.​

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
A tall and mild looking bloke, Dav'id is typically seen with a white lab coat and glasses. He has eyes as blue as the ocean that are usually unnoticed because of his blurry glasses. He is also noted for having very white hair, including facial hair. Overall in his usual dress code he has a stereotypical mad scientist look to him. When he is not in his average clothes, he is seen wearing the pelts of beasts (like wolves or mammoth). These clothes reveal a more intimidating man then described before. He also has a impressive collection of scars collected from hunting/duels.​
That has got to be one of my favourites that you have drawn.
Why?
I love the eyes :3

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
You deserve a medal! :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Erron.jpg
Erron, son of the Leader of the Crimson Raiders.
Erron Has A Slightly Tortured Past, as A Child he was Forced to Do Impossible things, From Fighting and Hunting to Farming and Doing Work. Erron's Father was The Leader of the Crimson Raiders, Which were a Fire Based Bandit Group. As He Aged Erron Learned of Newer things Then Killing and Fighting. He Believes in a Peaceful way Through any Situation.​
The "Red Face" Is His mask, He Wears it for Sub-Zero Temperature Weather, and He Wears Goggle, That are Attached to His Goggles, The Goggles Allow Him to See Different things As Well.​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
BEHOLD! A DWARVEN WOMAN!
Ormild (2).jpg
Ormild Wake, sister of Gromm Wake II and representative of the Halflings in House Locun.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
A drawing I made as a result of a Rp I am doing with Freyadavis (Ormild Wake)
Krummi reading spotlight.jpg

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
May i request a portrait of Caspian please

I have attached his darkblood skin to it
Granted Caspian does always looks annoyed with the world
and his rough description is in his signature

Attachments