Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
It took me 52 minutes and 30 secondes to make, and here she is: Abbey Mirabelle Oceana!
View attachment 16244
This is Abbey Mirabelle Oceana. The name Oceana means ‘Royals of the Sea’. Abbey is a royal in her society, along with her brother Itzza. She is a Queen, Elder, Royal, and Mistress. Call her Sea Witch if you wish to insult her. She is 207 years old. She doesn’t appear to look old, for her appearance she looks like a 23-year old. Her body ages every nine years. Abbey belongs to a race called the Syrien. A Syrie is a being with the upper half of a human and the lower half of fish. Abbey is 1.8 meters (5’10) from the top of her head to the bottom of her fin. Abbey is about 10 stone (64kg, 142 lbs) in weight. Abbey’s eyes are a lighter shade of her fin, which is purple. Abbey is considered to be a Mono-finned Syrie. Which means she has 1 fin, instead of 2 leg-like tails. She has a disadvantage moving across the land. Abbey follows the belief of the story, “Sallana and Nald”
I officially love you.

More people to love.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Well, I think I/my RP character has a dept to you Dwarves, being the people who I RPd with first and the ones who let m into one of their towns. I'm sure when I "probably" upgrade to legend, I think I'll be able to donate a good amount to your house :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Well, I think I/my RP character has a dept to you Dwarves, being the people who I RPd with first and the ones who let m into one of their towns. I'm sure when I "probably" upgrade to legend, I think I'll be able to donate a good amount to your house :D
:O wow Goldengem25/David! that would be great! THE BEST! You are a human right? Krummi and David should talk about certain matters surrounding House Locun then!..

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
No problem! Also, call me Reece in OOC by the way, it sounds better then gold :p And as a message to other members of this house, I think I'm gonna be able to squeeze a 20k donation. :D

freyadavis

Lord of Altera
Could you do my halfling character please?
For your information he is named Galan Perydew, has shortish hair lengh, wears a jacket and if you need more information let me know!You saw him today
Kind regards
- Blackjot

W

wakerman4

BlackJot....oh Freya's BlackJot, it's a very big myyysteryyyy...
BlackJot, Ooooh BlackJot, it's Freya's secret sto-ry!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Are -you- ready for...
The Soul Reaper?
"She Calls"