Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IMAG0515.jpg
Anthrosis Wereloin. He has the body of a 14 year old because he is an elf and they age slower. But his age in human years is 17. He trains in new arts in hope of redemption.
He doesn't exactly looks like a 14 year old boy, but he does look young and that's the idea :p

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Wow hes awesome! :O The ears are quite long though as he isnt an elf, but thats allright since the rest is pure epic O_O

W

wakerman4

xD I'm not telling you off, silly jester.
I am cool with it, I'm just saying, I see it now and again, and it's like the other day, someone was being shouted at by admins because he kept saying 'I want war!' every day.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
I like being shouted at by admins !
Keeps them sharp.. and agile...
Like old people Need excercise
Admins Need Jeroxia

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is a big call to anyone who likes Krummi and Roleplaying. It seems the house of Yearnen has fallen and King Hrothgar has been send away by the hand of Korog himself. The Dwaves have gone back into clanwars and Thraall seems abandoned. Now end then clans of dwarves meet in Thraall to slaughter eachother and a new threat is coming to Aeroch Nor. This is the situation that is active while Krummi returns back to Thraall (I'm back playing hollow-world, although i never truly left). Krummi wants to reunite the dwarves and bring Thraall to its former glory. This is where all of you come in. I (Krummi) need(s) to get 50,000 rads to start a new house: House Locun. This house will be a refuge for lost dwarves and old members of the house of Yearnen. It will the first Dwarven house to accept other races than dwarves. Though the house will keep a dwarven culture as basis. Krummi has started a building in Thraall wherin he can meet other interested people for the house of Locun. Locun means Rise in dwarven language.
I need all of you to get enough money together to start a new house. I got 8,500 rads already. so i need a lot more. This house will restore peace to the dwarven race and whoever helps me get the rads and wishes to join may join. Once the house is formed, more details will be revealed and the sigil below will be added. It was meant for Yearnen, but it was never accepted and put to the thread.
sigil of Yearnen.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Krummi The Bald.jpg
I have redrawn Krummi, he has changed a little since he went to join the dwarves in Thraall and ofcourse he's gotten a little older. Just ignore the 'founder of house locun'-part for now. For i still need 40,000 rads to make the house. Here is a story from one of the books he wrote and added to the Great Library of Thraall.

Yearnens Fall
This book discusses the fall of the house of Yearnen and the absence of Krummi. It is written by Krummi ‘The Bald’. Dwarven scientist and librarian of Thraall.

It has been a long time since Krummi wandered through the gates of Thraall. He left to gather knowledge and write it all down in books to make a great addition to the library of Thraall. But the greatest addition was written when he came back. Krummi walked over to Gromms house, it was abandoned with just a note on the door saying: Gromms been banned from Thraall for dating a Wood Elf. This made Krummi feel sad, for Gromm was a good friend of his. Once again the Woodelfs were to blame for the bad things that happened to Krummi. He walked on and found Ginnslars home abandoned too. This was the moment he realized he hadn’t seen a soul in Thraall since his arrival. He went to his laboratory which was all the way across town, yet he didn’t encounter anyone. When he entered his laboratory he heard the old familiar tune to the song ‘misty mountains’. He went to the shaft and saw someone coming up to him. It was until Krummi ran into Roman that he gained knowledge about where everyone had gone, and more importantly: Why…

This is what Roman told him. King Hrothgar has left the Dwarves for Korog commanded him to and with his absence the house of Yearnen fell apart in quarrel and deceit. Members of the house of yearnen had started to steal from eachother and left to live with outlaws and assassins. Fights started to destroy the very essence of Thraall and the house of Yearnen fell with the sound of crumbling rocks and shouting dwarves. The dwarves were scattered and some went back to live in clans. The old clanwars threatened to start once more. Yet.. some dwarves remained loyal to the house of Yearnen. Though the inhabitants of Thraall had diminished to a few, the city was still standing.

Krummi was shocked to hear of these events and started to feel hopeless and foolish for ever leaving Thraall. It seemed as Korog had abandoned Thraall. Though the work of the dwarves that had built Thraall and the shaft will always be visible, their honor had gone with the winds. And it are these winds that will lead Thraall to a brighter future someday.

Raise the sails and set out to find the few remaining dwarves! Do not let go of hope and one day, the sigil of the house of yearnen will wave above a thousand feet marching to the gates of Thraall to be welcomed by the smell of freshly cooked pork and hundreds of barrels of beer will be drunk. And in this noise of festivities, one voice shall overpower them all and call: ALL HAIL KING HROTHGAR!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Can I request a pic of Abbey Mirabelle Oceana? :p Please try.. :) Thankies..

Yay for pictures!
How can I possibly outdraw that first picture? D: but well, I'll give it a try! why not?! :) it'll be uploaded today. ;)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It took me 52 minutes and 30 secondes to make, and here she is: Abbey Mirabelle Oceana!
Abbey mirabelle oceana.jpg
This is Abbey Mirabelle Oceana. The name Oceana means ‘Royals of the Sea’. Abbey is a royal in her society, along with her brother Itzza. She is a Queen, Elder, Royal, and Mistress. Call her Sea Witch if you wish to insult her. She is 207 years old. She doesn’t appear to look old, for her appearance she looks like a 23-year old. Her body ages every nine years. Abbey belongs to a race called the Syrien. A Syrie is a being with the upper half of a human and the lower half of fish. Abbey is 1.8 meters (5’10) from the top of her head to the bottom of her fin. Abbey is about 10 stone (64kg, 142 lbs) in weight. Abbey’s eyes are a lighter shade of her fin, which is purple. Abbey is considered to be a Mono-finned Syrie. Which means she has 1 fin, instead of 2 leg-like tails. She has a disadvantage moving across the land. Abbey follows the belief of the story, “Sallana and Nald”