Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Wanted

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Edit: This is posted in two taverns in Mockingbay and outside the inn in storms landing.
IMG_1105.JPG

On behalf of Azerwind and the safety of its people, Princessa Citrine G. Azerwind is offering payment to anyone who can return two criminals to Mockingbay alive for fair trials.
If the criminals wish to pay off their own bounties, they may do so in person, with the Princess or General, as long as they agree to the terms that they are henceforth banished from Mockingbay. If they agree, from then on, guards will be ordered to arrest on sight if they choose to disobey these terms.

The bounties are:
Sir Sif Sigurd: For murder, vandalism and treason 20,000
Our rescued criminal, Joe: For escaping Azerwind jail, and for assault 5,000

My Sincere Gratitude,
Signed
Citrine G. Azerwind

OOC:
This whole thing is gradually getting more and more out of hand, and I just want to get it solved in a responsible manner. I'm not going to just let it slide and Mok is taking a break so myself and Tot are handling it. Do not turn this forum post into an argument, if you wish to argue any of the points made, please message me privately on the forums so we may discuss it.
Thank you all for cooperating. :heart:

The Tottot The Courier Wandering Ranger

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

OOC:
This whole thing is gradually getting more and more out of hand, and I just want to get it solved in a responsible manner. I'm not going to just let it slide and Mok is taking a break so myself and Tot are handling it. Do not turn this forum post into an argument, if you wish to argue any of the points made, please message me privately on the forums so we may discuss it.
Thank you all for cooperating. :heart:

The Tottot The Courier Wandering Ranger

Thank you for this note, Sam, I appreciate it.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Nailed to this, if it is anywhere near Storm's Landing and any areas not Mockingbay's noble district [As I shall do that IG after work.] an elegant scrawled note stating:

I am insulted by your lack of reward for my actions. Raise my bounty higher.

- Orvar Sif Sigurd

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Theodosius would question how a note can be elegantly scrawled. Nevertheless, he adds the following poster:

To the barbarian known as Orvar Sif Sigurd:

As an ally and friend to Azerwind, House Herenii will not stand for the brutish acts that you have committed. As such, we have placed an additional 6,000 radiant bounty upon your head to anyone who apprehends you and brings you to trial.

Should the effort take more than one man, the bounty will be split, but there will be gifts aplenty.

Regardless, you have been warned. Step foot in Mockingbay or in The Dominion and you will face consequences.

Signed, Theodosius Hostilius Herennius

CONSUL OF ASTRAKHAN
REGENT IMPERIUM

Last edited:

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Theodosius would question how a note can be elegantly scrawled. Nevertheless, he adds the following poster:

To the barbarian known as Orvar Sif Sigurd:

As an ally and friend to Azerwind, House Herenii will not stand for the brutish acts that you have committed. As such, we have placed an additional 6,000 radiant bounty upon your head to anyone who apprehends you and brings you to trial.

Should the effort take more than one man, the bounty will be split, but there will be gifts aplenty.

Regardless, you have been warned. Step foot in Mockingbay or in The Dominion and you will face consequences.

Signed, Theodosius Hostilius Herennius

CONSUL OF ASTRAKHAN
REGENT IMPERIUM
*below this would be another poster*

IMG_0394.PNG

As a friend to Azerwind and in show of good will, House Wise has placed an additional 10,000 radiants onto the bounty of Orvar Sif Sigurd to face a fair trial.

Orvar Sif Sigurd will also be banned from the lands of Wise until the matter is handled.

Lord Remi Wise

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Asero looks over the poster. Chuckling.
"Ah... can't wait to see how this ends. Always fun to see a little game of cat and mouse..."

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
The Courier
*below this would be another poster*

View attachment 82705

As a friend to Azerwind and in show of good will, House Wise has placed an additional 10,000 radiants onto the bounty of Orvar Sif Sigurd to face a fair trial.

Orvar Sif Sigurd will also be banned from the lands of Wise until the matter is handled.

Lord Remi Wise
36,000 Now for Sif. .

And I'm now at 1/9 of his Bounty.
There goes my 15 minutes of fame