Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Wanted

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I think they're just overreacting. Sure, he said he's gonna retaliate. But is that really a reason for two or three groups to withdraw? I mean... yeah, it's Sif. But it's just one person. I'm very sure that all these groups could take him out, so in my opinion withdrawing feels unreal. Now, if he said he was going to attack them with an army? Yeah, that would be a reason to withdraw.
The posters were removed. That does not mean they have withdrawn. It doesn't mean anything because technically the bounty is worthless now. In fact I think this thread can be deleted.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
The posters were removed. That does not mean they have withdrawn. It doesn't mean anything because technically the bounty is worthless now. In fact I think this thread can be deleted.
Still, weird to chicken out like that. It's like... they didn't expect a war-character to declare war...

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Still, weird to chicken out like that. It's like... they didn't expect a war-character to declare war...
I dont know why y'all are assuming they chickened out because they removed posters that didnt mean anything.. am I missing something? XD

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I dont know why y'all are assuming they chickened out because they removed posters that didnt mean anything.. am I missing something? XD
I mean. Look at it ICly.
*sees poster that says something about them raising bounty*
Noice
*A while later, poster has been remove (not torn)*
Well that was short lived.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I mean. Look at it ICly.
*sees poster that says something about them raising bounty*
Noice
*A while later, poster has been remove (not torn)*
Well that was short lived.
I mean yes y'all are welcome to assume IC that it is cowardice...Im not saying that. Im just clarifying. But anyway this post no longer matters. So once I think no one else has anything to say on it I will remove it.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I mean yes y'all are welcome to assume IC that it is cowardice...Im not saying that. Im just clarifying. But anyway this post no longer matters. So once I think no one else has anything to say on it I will remove it.
Alrighty