Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Wanted

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
His point is back when we could spend RL money and get rads that was the server exchange rate. As for if that number is accurate to the time we'll have to go on Glados's memory cause I sure wasn't around back then. However if correct yeah thats simply what the server set exchange rate was. Also if memory of the debate serves it was an OOC exchange rate and little to nothing to do with what Rads were worth IC, similar to how I doubt it costs so much rads IC to have a simple saddle. I know some folks still occasionally use RL money to exchange IG things, but the exact rate now is totally up to how much someone is willing to pay for whatever collection of pixels you have.
Hm- well having a set amount of what a rad is worth in OOC money would really help the IC economy. I think staff should decide that, it seems not too hard in my opinion.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
*below this would be another poster*

View attachment 82705

As a friend to Azerwind and in show of good will, House Wise has placed an additional 10,000 radiants onto the bounty of Orvar Sif Sigurd to face a fair trial.

Orvar Sif Sigurd will also be banned from the lands of Wise until the matter is handled.

Lord Remi Wise
*this poster has been taken down and publicly revoked*

The Courier

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
>People pull back after a single dude wants to declare war

I feel like no one realizes the support they'd get going against Sif at this point.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
>People pull back after a single dude wants to declare war

I feel like no one realizes the support they'd get going against Sif at this point.
We didn't make a real decision yet. This could all be mind-games. :^)

Scardrac

Felsummer
it was 100k
Scardac had a 50k bounty placed on him by Naelwyn once. Think thats the highest I've ever seen bounties go.
I believe it was also originally higher than that. Naelwyn reduced it at some point, however I can't recall the exact amount it was originally.

Naelwyn care to amuse us? I remember you lowered it as time went on and your character was provided with less urgency so he lowered the bounty.

Unless I am remembering this all wrong.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I believe it was also originally higher than that. Naelwyn reduced it at some point, however I can't recall the exact amount it was originally.

Naelwyn care to amuse us? I remember you lowered it as time went on and your character was provided with less urgency so he lowered the bounty.

Unless I am remembering this all wrong.
The largest bounty I ever issued was 1,000,000r against the sum members of a faction until they recanted a claim to my house, which lasted a somewhat short period of time. I don't remember who that was but they lived in the jungle.

Scardrac

Felsummer
The largest bounty I ever issued was 1,000,000r against the sum members of a faction until they recanted a claim to my house, which lasted a somewhat short period of time. I don't remember who that was but they lived in the jungle.
The only thing I remembered was there was something extra to mine. Just went back and remembered it was an in-game enchanted item. But wow I didn't know that. Did anyone come close?

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Why are people chickening out on bounty additions? Something happen IC?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Why are people chickening out on bounty additions? Something happen IC?
Check forums
I don't really get it either, if I'm honest. Did people not expect for Sif to retaliate with combat? What gives me a good laugh is when you think about it, if all of the houses that were "against" Sif got together and got their people on, there'd be no reason to back out. Sure maybe people just don't want conflict, which is a decent enough reasoning, but then you shouldn't have put out a bounty or conflicted with Sif in the first place.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I don't really get it either, if I'm honest. Did people not expect for Sif to retaliate with combat? What gives me a good laugh is when you think about it, if all of the houses that were "against" Sif got together and got their people on, there'd be no reason to back out. Sure maybe people just don't want conflict, which is a decent enough reasoning, but then you shouldn't have put out a bounty or conflicted with Sif in the first place.
Well its not over yet. No one has made any official decisions. But I personally will not force anyone to RP war if they really don't want to. All of this will be adressed privately among azerwind and its allies and we will come to a decision. Citrine does not regret her actions, nor do I.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Well its not over yet. No one has made any official decisions. But I personally will not force anyone to RP war if they really don't want to. All of this will be adressed privately among azerwind and its allies and we will come to a decision. Citrine does not regret her actions, nor do I.
I second this opinion.
My armour will not be insulted.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Rufus looks up at the poster nailed to the, well, post, noting the heavy bounty.

*muttering to himself*
So this 'Sif' thinks he's the real champion on the wrong side of law, eh? Wait until they get a load of me...

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I think they're just overreacting. Sure, he said he's gonna retaliate. But is that really a reason for two or three groups to withdraw? I mean... yeah, it's Sif. But it's just one person. I'm very sure that all these groups could take him out, so in my opinion withdrawing feels unreal. Now, if he said he was going to attack them with an army? Yeah, that would be a reason to withdraw.