Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Wanted

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Any adding onto the notice in Storm's Landing be warned, there is now a fully armored soldier stood in front of the message board. ( I am there ICly, so keep this in mind if you say you post something there c: )
Ditto for the Mockingbay one

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
And mc crashed as soon as I said this

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Make it 60k and Vaeril will hunt him, for the memes.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Is that something that the server staff have actually verified?
I don't understand what you're asking me. Staff doesn't need to verify the old conversion values from two plus years back pre-EULA, which forbids using donations to give tangible rewards beyond cosmetics and recognition on the server so that people can't make the game pay-to-win on their own servers.

Sif is now classified to have the same threat level as a Kraken.
Have you met him?

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Poster gone from the tavern but still in Mockingbay

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Scardac had a 50k bounty placed on him by Naelwyn once. Think thats the highest I've ever seen bounties go.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Mention of the EULA means that rad-money upon donation is no longer a thing.
I don't understand what you're asking me. Staff doesn't need to verify the old conversion values from two plus years back pre-EULA, which forbids using donations to give tangible rewards beyond cosmetics and recognition on the server so that people can't make the game pay-to-win on their own servers.
Well I have no idea what EULA is. But I was just asking if the 1K usd = 1 rad was a serverwide, accepted convention.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Well I have no idea what EULA is. But I was just asking if the 1K usd = 1 rad was a serverwide, accepted convention.
His point is back when we could spend RL money and get rads that was the server exchange rate. As for if that number is accurate to the time we'll have to go on Glados's memory cause I sure wasn't around back then. However if correct yeah thats simply what the server set exchange rate was. Also if memory of the debate serves it was an OOC exchange rate and little to nothing to do with what Rads were worth IC, similar to how I doubt it costs so much rads IC to have a simple saddle. I know some folks still occasionally use RL money to exchange IG things, but the exact rate now is totally up to how much someone is willing to pay for whatever collection of pixels you have.