Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] The Baron's Intent

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Plastered upon walls of cities, tavern doors, and heard among the commoners is the words of Baron Sif Sigurd's 'Declaration of Intent'. It is as follows:

A Warning

To the ones who unlawfully name me murderer, to the ones who claim me a heretic, to the ones who believe they can kill me, and to the ones who dare slander the Divine Law. I offer you no mercy, I offer you no remorse, I offer you no forgiveness, and I offer you no quarter. I shall slaughter you, I shall burn your fields, your homes, your towns, your cities, your castles, and your families. All who you dare indoctrinate into falsehood shall be absolved of their sins, for they know not the Truth you obfuscate. Judgment has come.

The Gods' Mercy
Yet, while I may be without mercy for the filth and muck of the world such as yourselves, the Gods do.

To Mockingbay
I shall not burn your homes nor ravage your lands. I shall turn my blind eye to your actions and slander only upon specific requirements. These requirements are:
- Direct apology for the lies you told, delivered by whoever rules your cess filled city
- Recognition of Orvar Sif Sigurd, Baron of Norumbega, as the Paladin of Silas as the God of History said himself
- Admit the falsehoods you have spread
- A yearly donation of 15,000 radiants for the harm caused to Norumbegan Men for 5 years. [Just 15k OOC once]
- Admittance of cowardice and a lesser force
- Removal of the bounty

To House Wise
As the same I had stated for Mockingbay. I shall not destroy your armies, homes, nor lands. Only upon these requirements:
- Burning of your ships, if they still exist
- A direct apology delivered by the Head of your House
- A yearly payment of 30,000 radiants
- Admittance to the slander and remarks being lies
- Admittance to the inferiority of your person
- Removal of the bounty

To House Herenii
Likewise with the other two Houses which have wronged not only me but the Gods, I shall not destroy your sproutling nation, your homes, your lands, nor your people upon these requirements:
- Removal of the bounty
- Admittance of slander and remarks being lies
- Admittance of cowardice
- Make better armor for yourselves

Failure to comply shall result in the war and Hell I bring to you and your lands. This is by the Grace of the Gods that I offer an olive branch. If it was not for their force guiding me, we'd never need to speak.

Signed, Baron Orvar Sif Sigurd of Norumbega the Paladin of Silas

Right, so this all might seem like a lot, and that's because it is. This is the method I can think of ICly for Sif to let everything settle and for himself to not wage rampant destruction. As far as I understand, the persons involved in this want nothing bad to happen to them so here is my method of removing any lasting consequences.

I SHOULD PROBABLY LET IT BE KNOWN, REFUSAL OF THIS IS ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONSEQUENCES THAT FOLLOWS PUTTING A BOUNTY ON A CHARACTER AND ATTEMPTING THEIR LIFE hehe xd

mokwar The Tottot Samiwashere Blorbis83 Ddaug

I think that's everyone I should add, tell me if it isn't. Also- These can be negotiated, it's not as though I RP a tyrannical over lord. :^)

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Better armor? We've got chainmail, lamellar and scale armor....

We don't use plate because almost everyone uses it.
Also, what lies? Lol.
Cowardice? I see no cowardice.
Nice try, Russia, but you commies will never get the better of us.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Noteably, Wise has not yet made any formal response, though there are rumors about both preparation for war and the planning of peace talks.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
House Herenii and the Dominion has not made a formal response. As they are vassals to Azerwind, they will adhere to any response that Azerwind makes.