Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Recruiting, WIP] The Alteran Guild of Mages

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Due to the lack of preparedness on my account, sudden changes, and some confusion, I'm moving the times for meetings. Meetings will be on Sundays, and last from 2 or 3Pm. EST (That's -5:00 UTC, I think...) And last for however long needed.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
RP:
*A big, wild wolf comes running towards you with a letter in his mouth. The wolf drops the letter at your feet, pointing at it, asking you to open it. You do as the beats requests and you start reading...*

Dear Zelos, Guildmaster of the Mages' Guild,

My name is Kairo Sarcos Silverian and I send you this letter so I may join you Guild to learn more magic.
I am a hunter, though that does not stop me from being quite interested in magic. I am a decent Terramagus, and my secondary 'specialties' would be Pyro and Ventas, though I'm most powerful in Terra.

-Kairo Sarcos Silverian

*You close the letter and you look at the wolf and tell him:*
Go to your master and tell him that I will think about it....

OOC:
Yeah, GhostKairo here. Just wanted to join this Guild since I thought this would bring nice RP and might give me the chance to make new friends! :p

-GhostKairo the Awesome :p

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Eh, my app got rejected, so I have to re-write it and re-apply in two weeks... So I'm kinda in a horrid place, being that I have two apprentices and a guild to run...

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Mine was transferred, then rejected :/ I'll have to re-write it, basically I'm too young to be a 5th Echlon.

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Noob Question #1: Let me get this straight. If we've been using magic for over three months; we don't have to apply? I'm lost...

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Waiting on my application currently. I would be happy to hunt down members of the guild and tell them of meeting times in RP if you want, jrk.

Matto225

The White Mage
I have been approved :D I need a teacher though, so anyone who's an Aethermagus and willing to have a pupil, I'm happy to pay for my tuition :)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I have been approved :D I need a teacher though, so anyone who's an Aethermagus and willing to have a pupil, I'm happy to pay for my tuition :)
I'm not sure how often the magick approved character list is updated, but it may be ably to tell you.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Starting in 1 (never used magick before), max potential 6, so I've got a loooong way to go :p.