Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roleplaying as cities

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Sadly Legion I agree with you there, Warstrom is one of the largest towns on the server with some very impressive builds and some great RP potential but sadly there are only a small minority of us that are on regularly and act like a community, most people want in, build themselves a house and are rarely heard from again (Tyranna all over again). Ark has RP jobs planned for within the town itself but nothing global yet that I know of.

That said I do hope to organise a global gladiatorial tournament one day accepting combatants from any town / background once our arena is repaired.
I pulled an RP with Ark. I was introducing a newbie to warstrom, and we got trapped in Ark's jail cell. I was trying to get out, basically being a caged animal, while the other prisoners somehow managed to talk us out. when my character found the cell's true nature (shrine to cubey), she flipped out and started attacking Ark and his cronies. then PvP got turned on and I killed him. >:) it was fun.