Sams Art Junk Pile

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
last post for the night- i know i've been spamming. i've just had a backlog of doodles i've been saving and wanted to get them out- heres a screenshot from the office that i needed to use gill with

a6b3ea56f23a832070508d5a396d43a9.png
DwGBG4BU8AALhGc-1.jpg

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
you thought i was satisfied with my first ball outfit? wrong. ball outfit two, the sequel, mother truckers

30465fb27c42ed7eefcbc0449da06aa0.png

Galaxy

Legend of Altera
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
gill just havin a lil dance party- i had this in my head for a while and i was like "yknow why not" so i did it

popipo.gif

Last edited:

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
i got a new art program and im super duper not used to it and idk whats going on but heres a doodle i did to try things out

f7802b1edd45e7c7e66b3e3872b6f055.jpg

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
some not so great vent art but i recently got a rejection letter from my dream college and it's been really crushing. i've been crying for a majority of the day-- but i know that i'll be okay and i haven't truly lost anything. they at least told me i had a strong portfolio- its just my SAT scores that sucked ahah. i'm not going to give up, but sometimes you just need a second to let everything out.

94b5708c70a2611828267867e3d813bf.png