Sams Art Junk Pile

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
some not so great vent art but i recently got a rejection letter from my dream college and it's been really crushing. i've been crying for a majority of the day-- but i know that i'll be okay and i haven't truly lost anything. they at least told me i had a strong portfolio- its just my SAT scores that sucked ahah. i'm not going to give up, but sometimes you just need a second to let everything out.

View attachment 97659
Feel better, Sam.
Rejection stings, but at least you can try again. <: )

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
some not so great vent art but i recently got a rejection letter from my dream college and it's been really crushing. i've been crying for a majority of the day-- but i know that i'll be okay and i haven't truly lost anything. they at least told me i had a strong portfolio- its just my SAT scores that sucked ahah. i'm not going to give up, but sometimes you just need a second to let everything out.

View attachment 97659
I went through the same thing last year, fortunately I have found that the Uni that i ended up going to was a whole lot better for many reasons, and I hope you will find the same! :heart: we believe in you!

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
gonna be taking a break from hollow for a little bit. i appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement from my last post- but i need a little bit of time to sit down and mope for a little bit. thank you all for understanding and thank you all for being so kind.

340888c58e4850edb497668e225e958b.png

Samwych

Loyal Servant of Altera
hi- i'm still technically gone but i wanted to take a second to show y'all what i've been doing the past few days-- i've been making toyhouse profiles for all my characters, and so far i got four down. you can see them all right here https://toyhou.se/Samwych

they're not completely done, but all the art is essentially done. please tell me what you think or what i should improve on!

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
hi- i'm still technically gone but i wanted to take a second to show y'all what i've been doing the past few days-- i've been making toyhouse profiles for all my characters, and so far i got four down. you can see them all right here https://toyhou.se/Samwych

they're not completely done, but all the art is essentially done. please tell me what you think or what i should improve on!
Ooo!

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
I'm currently taking commissions to help pay for new furniture for my room. I had a bug infestation which made me have to throw a lot of things out. If you have the money please consider commissioning me, my rates can be seen here:

And if you can't pay I would very much appreciate you spreading the word. Thank you!
Oh no! Lemme check and see if I can't get something together. I'll show this around though! Without a doubt.

Rujala

Loyal Servant of Altera
Blessed
I'm currently taking commissions to help pay for new furniture for my room. I had a bug infestation which made me have to throw a lot of things out. If you have the money please consider commissioning me, my rates can be seen here:

And if you can't pay I would very much appreciate you spreading the word. Thank you!
How long can one reserve a spot?