Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silly Warstrom!

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Royo, I don't think you can count that one mate, we were all tp'd to the same place to help legion out, no real 'hunting' took place, though I do not know who posted the bounty if you hunt Frankie down again, fairly and in an RP encounter then we will pay you.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
i did it by all as an Bandit would do it . i told him that i will hunt him down . and i took him out in an Lagre public place .

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Personally I think Royo deserves this reward. Practically all afternoon (Even before I showed up) he was hunting Frankieba5 and Yes Frankie.... He warned you multiple times. If I must bring chat logs into this I will. (which is not a good idea since you already got kicked once for false accusations towards darkened_kyro) So someone please pay royo the money, he spent a lot of "RP" time trying to catch him and finally got his shot.

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
Personally I think Royo deserves this reward. Practically all afternoon (Even before I showed up) he was hunting Frankieba5 and Yes Frankie.... He warned you multiple times. If I must bring chat logs into this I will. (which is not a good idea since you already got kicked once for false accusations towards darkened_kyro) So someone please pay royo the money, he spent a lot of "RP" time trying to catch him and finally got his shot.

i do agree .

:O! I need two more likes til' village elder! :D

you have it now xD