Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silly Warstrom!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frankie... I am sorry. I do not mean to antagonize you the way I do. You have to see where I come from though. You have changed your character 3 times.
  • Orc
  • Hobbit/dwarf
  • Mutant
And so far each of those characters have been the same person. You take part in RP which is great because that is what the server is for! But each time so far I have rped with you. You have done nothing but insult my character and then like just now
you are being a bully and nothing less.
you call my character a bully for being who he is. I know damn well this is a game that is why when Thea_Parenoll's character started liking mine... I had to bring the real me into the game and say I can't. Now please, except my apology, but also take into consideration what I see in this situation.

Regarding your character, you may think it's over kill but others do, (People even posted on the character profile saying that the character was overpowered) I am one of those people who agree that even the inhuman characters on the server should have strengths and weaknesses. I am brave, but I have a fear of lava and fire. I don't know your characters stats but you get the picture.

But please except the apology and get a freakin' army would ya? I want a war!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
:p Itsmiel, we need to let Frankie get some support or like hop toad said, this war won't be half as excited as portrayed

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Admin shmadmin. What's stopping you from just gathering a bunch of wolves? :p
Also, Frankie: I, JustShadow, pledge allegiance to you. To the death of Warstrom!
(Note: this verbal attack on Warstrom does not affect the character of JustShadow™ in any way - this is a one-RP addition)

matyio

The original mute
Only if you can out bid frankie (although your currently in the lead with 5000 rads) although I highly doubt he will even try.