Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silly Warstrom!

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
It would seem as though this "war" has already started causing trouble in New Valkyria. I really doubt this will go anywhere. Let's say a time is set up, what then? Who's to support you? If you've no allies, then this will hardly be interesting at all.

I read earlier that Darthcorey and Royo_Royal might offer their support, but that still doesn't match up with the nearly 30 Warstrom residents, plus the residents of the other towns of Myrithas. As fun as war sounds, I really doubt this will meet up to expectations.
We have to manifest a great battle! ;)

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
A great battle between roughly five people that hate Warstrom and nearly one hundred citizens of Warstrom and its allies? Oh, my good golly gosh, that'll be exciting.
If you don't have any thing to add to this thread, why post on it, its counter-productive

matyio

The original mute
Frankie are you sure you want to go through with this? I mean you'll have me hunting you in your spare time, warstrom and it's allies preparing to fight you, and no town for support.

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
If you don't have any thing to add to this thread, why post on it, its counter-productive
As a citizen of Warstrom, any battle involving it involves me. If I'm going to be involved in some "war", I'm allowed to post my opinions of it. It just so happens that my opinions of this "war" are negative and, from your point of view, counterproductive.

I'm simply trying to point out that this "war" will hardly be interesting. As of yet, only five people have said that they may support you. Considering Myrithas has nearly 100 citizens, I don't feel as though anything interesting will happen.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
As a citizen of Warstrom, any battle involving it involves me. If I'm going to be involved in some "war", I'm allowed to post my opinions of it. It just so happens that my opinions of this "war" are negative and, from your point of view, counterproductive.

I'm simply trying to point out that this "war" will hardly be interesting. As of yet, only five people have said that they may support you. Considering Myrithas has nearly 100 citizens, I don't feel as though anything interesting will happen.
Fine, then don't participate in it, for bringing the mood of my thread down so I would prefer you post threats to me rather then, Ahhh don't do it, it'll suck!

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Frankie are you sure you want to go through with this? I mean you'll have me hunting you in your spare time, warstrom and it's allies preparing to fight you, and no town for support.
I honestly want to do it, for my father, wait, I was raised by an evil dark mage I hated, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
I would prefer you post threats to me rather then, Ahhh don't do it, it'll suck!
I didn't say for you not to do it. I just said I don't think it will be interesting. Considering there are multiple users on this thread asking you why you have decided to do this, I hardly think I brought the mood of the thread down.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I didn't say for you not to do it. I just said I don't think it will be interesting. Considering there are multiple users on this thread asking you why you have decided to do this, I hardly think I brought the mood of the thread down.
Lets end this discussion now before we spam the thread

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
Four posts in a nine page thread is hardly spam. Plus, I get the feeling that you really mean "stop criticising my idea."

In any case, I've stated my opinion and will gladly depart.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hop, we may have 30 odd residents but sadly not all are active all the time, its more than likely gonna be about 7-8 of us depending on the time thats set with a possible 20 extra people from our allies (rough guesses and estimates) so it may be more even than we think, though we do have walls :) .

A suggestion if I may, Warstrom must hold its own from the designated start time, while our allies can only mobilise at that time so they have to rush to our aid (perhaps a broadcast for this?), also no potion slinging! I hates the things :p !

Tantara

Resigned Admin
A suggestion if I may, Warstrom must hold its own from the designated start time, while our allies can only mobilise at that time so they have to rush to our aid (perhaps a broadcast for this?), also no potion slinging! I hates the things :p !
All online residents of Aspendale can be in Warstrom in less than two minutes from the starting time.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Frankie... We have a Army! It's you and some people that say that they may help you out! You have even been kicked out of your own town and about your new rp character... it's just over kill! You might as well jump out and say I am a god and I have all powers and when I enter rooms you should all bow and kiss my feet. Where actually, you fit being a hobbit because you tick people off and you act annoying during rp... :) Now... I would like to mention that there is now a bounty for you to be brought to the Aspendale Gallows for hanging... the reward is 5000 rads... now you can turn yourself in. !!!BUT TAKE NOTE!!! Your hanging will be a part of this RP Event and will end it then. But hey, you get 5000 rads :D

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Frankie... We have a Army! It's you and some people that say that they may help you out! You have even been kicked out of your own town and about your new rp character... it's just over kill! You might as well jump out and say I am a god and I have all powers and when I enter rooms you should all bow and kiss my feet. Where actually, you fit being a hobbit because you tick people off and you act annoying during rp... :) Now... I would like to mention that there is now a bounty for you to be brought to the Aspendale Gallows for hanging... the reward is 5000 rads... now you can turn yourself in. !!!BUT TAKE NOTE!!! Your hanging will be a part of this RP Event and will end it then. But hey, you get 5000 rads :D
Some of this is just really insulting, I chose to switch my RP character and you, do what, INSULT IT! And also saying I'm suited to tick people off and annoy them, you are being a bully and nothing less. I don't think my character is overkill at all, he is just a mutated human, and when it comes down to it, its all in minecraft, its not real, my profile means nothing besides who I enjoy playing as, PLAYING, its a bloody game, you are being mean to me and I will not tolerate it.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
whoah , now now gents no need for this sort of hostility, remember we want Frankie to succeed in gathering allies so he can attack us and we can hopefully make a good fun RP out of it.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
No problem, i've kind of caught the RP bug a bit :) I enjoy it more now than when I first joined, I try to attend whatever events I can and as I said before I haven't really participated properly in a 'war' event so I want this to at least be attempted.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
No problem, i've kind of caught the RP bug a bit :) I enjoy it more now than when I first joined, I try to attend whatever events I can and as I said before I haven't really participated properly in a 'war' event so I want this to at least be attempted.
I hated rp when I first joined ;)