Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim adventures

Gaby

Lord of Altera
soo, I made yet another Kaijit char.
I was inspired my my first Kaijit's stupidity to make this one a crazy nudist who doesn't like weapons. really.
then she teamed up with a werewolf, and now I want to make her a Lycanthrope, because I have an awesome ring of Hirccine, and nothing to do w/ it.
anyone know how?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Join companions in whiterun. Go to the building called Jorvaskr. Do the questline there.
Im a companion.:p
Then i married Aela the Huntress, totally on accident.
I was just wearing the amulet for its restoration bonus, i didnt know what it did.
Then i went to talk to Aela for work, and say a new text tree, so i clicked it.... and before i realized it we were married.
Not that i mind, she makes a loooooot of money.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
The Companions.
It's fun to be a werewolf, except if you change during a boss fight, your friends try and kill you too :(
And you may have married her accidentally, but I didn't ;)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I dont bring friends with me anywhere, i find that they get in the way, i accidentaly hit one and kill him/her and then i get a massive bounty.

The problem i have with the werewolve is that changing takes so damn long. If you dont change before the fight youll get killed while changing.

I think i may have done something wrong with the quest in markarth "The forsworn conspiracy" At the end, when the guards try and stop you, i told them theyd never take me alive.

I now have 32000 bounty in markarth. Woops. Incidentaly, i have 32 markarth guard shields :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I didnt bother, i hate markarth anyway. They killed my horse.
Ima have daedric armor soon, and when i do im gonna go back there and kill everyone. Just for fun.
Ill use sanguine rose to spawn a bunch of Dremoras, ill lay fire runes EVERYWHERE.
It will be fun.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I :heart: Daedric Armor (legendary) with daedric shield(legendary) and a daedric sword(legendary) or the mace of Molag Bal(legendary[I think])

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I dual weild glass swords[legendary].
One is enchanted with fire damage, the other with frost.
It loookss sooooo coooool

TeddyTeeth

Loyal Servant of Altera
I play it on xbox, and I just can't get enough of it! I started out with a Wood Elf (of course) who has been getting good at destruction, conjuration, and Archery. Then I got bored and made an Argonian rogue who weilds two daggers no matter what, except when healing himself. I got bored with my Argonian and decided I'd go check out if I can find some vampires and get turned, I always loved vampires in Morrowind and Oblivion.
:( found out a little down the line that vampires really suck, especially if you're not actually using them to their fullest with destruction magic....it was cool and all to be able to sneak better, but, if you didn't feed, your already weak health and magica would become even more vulnerable, and you can get killed in a couple hits from almost anyone! Health and magica don't raise in sunlight, and they are stunted as well, I guess it's a nice change from quickly dieing..... :/

Well, I forgot about feeding for awhile, was grinding my smithing up, and got up to sell some stuff when suddenly everyone in the entire village decided to converge on me and gang rape me....I raged quit that character after trying to reload my last quick save and having the same thing happen over and over. I tried running away and finding a place to feed, but for some reason kids don't sleep, and they love to tattle, can't kill em.....wish I could sometimes, they're just evil little sentries who love saying the same lines over and over again.

Went back to my old character....I think I'll be werewolf....Vampires suck now.

I didn't mention, I miss acrobatics SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! D: It was the most amazing thing ever. I used to be able to leap large building in a single bound, and then become a vampire and leap 4 buildings in a single bound. I guess they just haaaad to make it more realistic. Vampires and werewolfs should still be able to have increased acrobatics.

C

Cubey

I wish Sanguine was marriagable -.-' others are meh, I never marry any at all lol

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Join companions in whiterun. Go to the building called Jorvaskr. Do the questline there.
Im a companion.:p
oh I know now. :D
I am impatient for the werewolfyness, especially considering how I basically got run out of Riften by some armed thugs and unhelpful guards (guards! they're murdering me and attacking a holy place! DO SOMETHI- wait why are you attacking ME?), and I don't wanna risk arrest with a bounty of 80 over my head.
of course, never going back to Riften is not an option, because I want to join the theif's guild and save some orphans.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Balgruuf is awesome. If i had a female char id marry him :p
oh, didn't you hear? you don't need to be a female to marry Balgruuf. >:) or any guy for that matter.

incidentally, in honor of Megan (or maybe just b/c I'm silly), my Kajiit(#2) is basically a huge lesbian. of course, because she's a tad bit sadistic and also nudist, you get crazy mental dialogue like:
"aww, pity I had to kill you, nameless bandit. you were cute," or "that's not fair. I'm not even wearing anything! why don't you take off some of that skimpy fur armor, to even the odds a bit?*eyebrow waggle*"
of course, ever since I got Lydia as a housecarl/packmule, I feel nervous stripping in front of her. it seems even complete loonies have standards.

oh, and once, before I started to learn the mechanics of this thing, I had the ingenious idea to try and seduce Ulfric Stormcloak before fus ro dahing him to oblivion. would've made a great tombstone:
Ulfric Stormcloak,
Jarl of Windhelm.
Killed the High King,
died a closet furry.
XD

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
............. i think ill just stick with killing everything that moves. My current goal is 100000 bounty in all holds. So far, i have accomplished this in riften and markarth, im most of the way there in falkreath and whiterun, havnt started solitude yet, windhelm is about half way.