Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim adventures

C

Cubey

level 71 ? Not main level? im still at level 51 :/ its very slow -.-'

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Yes main level :/ I have not really slept or done anything other than Skyrim in nearly 2 weeks :/ I need help :(

C

Cubey

That was quick, how do you level up fast? Isn't stones help you increase? Or farm the levels? Lol

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I go around hitting everything I see :p no seriously, I attack any monster or guard I see, then spend time in jail for it :p as a result, I have high one handed, heavy armor, and blocking levels :p
And I trained smithing up which gained me about 7 levels :/
And I normally use my thief skills, so my stealth is at 100, also gaining some levels.
Speech, yes, I admit I did farm that as I hate the skill, but it's useful :p
And I do switch between the stones periodically to help with whatever skill I'm training :)
Personally, I also use Destruction magic quite a bit aswell ;)
And the Oghma Infinium leveled me up by two levels aswell :eek:

C

Cubey

I see, That's why I don't do crime and never go jail, I prefer to pay fine :p

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
It's a pity Murder wont let you pay a fine, or go to jail for a while :(
I have to wait about 3 days before I can go to jail after killing someone :p

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I just make sure i kill all the witnesses if im going to do the crime.
But i think there is a glitch, that if you do that and kill all the witnesses, then the bounty you lost comes back next time you commit a crime.
Cuz i was just running around ivarstead, and then i punched a chicken. It didnt even die. 4000 bounty. What the hell.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
sneaky sneaky out of jail = fail
it doubles your bounty and you end up outside the castle face to face with a guard -_-

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I kill the children too.
Run around with unarmed daedric gauntlets, if you get the special tird-person-critical-strike you just rip their heads off.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Lol XD
It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!