Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
So I have been playing skyrim and I wish to know.What are the best (Non-forgable) Weapons/armors in the game?
Items that I already have so please do not repeat:
1) Mace of Molang Bal
2) Chillrend
3) Dragonbane
4) Sanguine's Rose
5) Jagged Crown
6) Morokei
7) Krosis
8) Dawnbreaker
Thanks!

Spark

Broken
Theres a dagger call mehrunes razor or something like that, has a 1/100 chance of an instant kill. Go to markarth? Its the one furthest north where the hidden chest is. You go to a small museum near the new dark brotherhood sanctuary. At least I think thats how you do it. Its a pretty sick weapon, good against enemies that take a lot of hits like a dragon.

Darko

Lord of Altera
Blade of Woe from the Dark Brotherhood, I enjoy a lot. Just finish the DB story line, and you'll get it from Astrid

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
:p I'm after the Wabbajack right now I just don't want to run into a Deadra lol
But the Blade of Woe and the dakfjadklf Razor sound good. Thanks! (I'm open to more)

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Basically, every Daedra Artifact and Dragon Priest Masks :p
Other than that, I'm not too sure. There are random weapons you can find with good/unique enchantments, but they seem to be pretty damn random.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I found a pretty nice staff once, I almost ran by it because it wasn't in a chest... I haven't found any other... Daedra things that aren't already on this thread.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Oh, the Ebony mail is pretty good too, but for looks i always go Nightingale armour :)
Ebony Mail is a Daedra Artifact :p
But I love the Nightingale Armour. It's fantastic looking.
If you want stealth armour use a mix of Ancient Shrouded Armour and Legendary Nightingale Armour. You will never be caught.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
The Ebony Blade, from the whispering door daedric quest, it makes the sword stronger ever time you kill someone who smiles at you, its great for people looking to play an evil type of character, also i know this has already been mention but blade of woe and mehrunes razor are both great daggers to use together, just don't expect that insta-kill to kick in that often

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I use Mehrunes Razor along with my Legendary Daedric Mace of Flames :) Target takes 30 points of fire damage plus damage from the fire itself. And I kill dragons in like 5 seconds. (if they land and aren't ancient dragons ()_()) So what is this talk on Ebony Blade. How do I get the quest and what are its stats?

Eric V

Legend of Altera
in Whiterun :D go to the inn and ask the innkeeper for rumors, follow the clues from there good sir :3

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Get Wuuthrad and enchant it. When you place Wuuthrad to open that cave place, you can remove it and it will remain open. I'm a one handed user, so it doesn't have much to me, it's hanging in my room. I normally stick to the heavy side, I decked out my daedric armor and such. Ebony mail is the best choice for stealth users that don't mind wearing heavier armor. It deals 5 dps, and you are a lot quieter. But let me warn you, I had this glitch when I brawled the drunkard in Whiterun wearing it, it was considered not a brawl and I was arrested -_- Just a warning. Get Ghostblade because it ignores armor. You get Mehrune's Razor from the guy in the Dawnstar museum, I think his name is Silus. It will start a quest called pieces of the past. There's a mask that you get from killing that person that has the staff of magnus, which you obtain from doing the College of Winterhold quests. It gives 100% magicka regeneration.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I already have Morekei from the College. I already got Mehrune's Razor. My Daedric Mace ignores 75% of the Armor because I have level 3 Bone Breaker as a one handed perk and it deals more damage then ghost blade. I am still getting it though I am going for Oblivion Walker so :D
/me is a cannibal
I would like Ebony mail it sounds like good armor but I must ask is it a full set because I have all of the Heavy Armor perks because I wear a full set of Daedric Armor that I forged alone with my Daedric mace *so it weighs nothing when worn ;)* and some of them are only activated when wearing a complete set of a heavy armor.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Am I the only one who got the Blade of Woe by killing Astrid when she captured me instead of actually doing the quest line? :(

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Bah, none of the non-forgables are better than my weapons.
Dual weilded legendary daedric maces. Base damage on each is 279. Both have 32 burn damage as well as 20 absorb health.
I kill anything in 1 dual power attack
including alduin, which pissed me off :p