Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
How?!
Crazy!?
What?!
Shock!?
Horror?!
Yep. It's some sort of glitch that occurs when you create the Blacksmith's Elixir or whatever (the one that increases weapon improvement), the percent increases exponentially everytime you make a new potion. I bet there's a video about it lying around.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
its not really a glitch you just create a potion to increase inchanting and then create armor to increase alchemy which then makes potions more powerful, so you can enchant more powerful things in an endless loop of crazy.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Frost said:
It's some sort of glitch
Bubbles said:
its not really a glitch
Make up your mind!

Bubbles, that wont work though, because there is a cap on how much both armor and potions can increase skill levels and effects. That cap is most likely well before 40 million.

Mrbubbles1951

Lord of Altera
but the only cap i have ever heard of or seen is the damage reduction and armor level cap, i dont think they put a cap on the potion -> enchanting -> potion.

unless they have done it recently

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Maybe they didnt, though i was under the impression that there was a cap on all skill boosters.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I feel slightly ashamed to say that I had all the Skyrim achievements within 2 weeks... As well as I'm now level 94... I've got EVERYTHING in the game that you can get legit... Nothing bares challenge to me, I walk around wearing no clothes and use my fists because I'm so strong that it doesn't matter. For all you wondering... I play on Expert level, and I have 1,460+ hours of gameplay... >_>

Actually, I don't walk around in no clothes with my fists... I walk around wearing the Ebony Mail, with Nightingale boots, gloves, and hood, using the Ebony Blade. I look like a freaking Samurai, and I can't be beat. :l

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
i dunno, i never much liked nightingale armor. Its really sort of meh in comparsion to dual enchanted legendary daedric armor.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Idon't like the look of Daedric Armor to be honest, it's cool at first, then after a while it's just plain and dull. I try to keep a good mix of armors going, if I wear one thing too long, it starts to seem boring...

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
well, i play in first person so i dont see it all that much.
But regardless, if i care what my character looks like, ill go play sims 3 instead of skyrim. In skyrim, im too busy murdering children and old people to care what my character looks like.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I can agree with you on that, and I play in first person too, but it's a bit like real life... I wanna look badass when I'm killing children and old people.