Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Oblivion walker was an annoying achievement, after i beat all the major side quests, bought all the houses, and completed the main story line, I went for it to get the lost few i need to get 50/50 on xbox. Took me about 6 house *angry face*

Who is excited for the new DLC?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'm only 2 daedra artifact's off Oblivion Walker. But I can't find Sanguine ANYWHERE!!!
That was the daedroc quest I was most looking forward to playing, but I can't find Sam to start it :'(

To be honest, I can't see why you would kill Astrid, as it removes one of the best storylines in the game from you.....

C

Cubey

Sam can be somewhere in any of major cities, Any "tavern" I have only found him in Whiterun and Ivarstead

Eric V

Legend of Altera
he is in the inn at markath, he will ask you to have a drinking contest with him. I found the quest and he ran off and i had no idea he was a daedric prince until i went looking for the achievement. How did i get back on the trail? i stumbled into the chapel in Markath and the priest was all angry at me xD

C

Cubey

Some of people find most of taverns are riften, winterhold, rorikstead

Unless if you're reach 14 level or over.

I :heart: Sanguine!

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Some of people find most of taverns are riften, winterhold, rorikstead

Unless if you're reach 14 level or over.

I :heart: Sanguine!

It was definitely the funnest daedric quest. The most annoying was "Ill meet by moonlight". Especially if you were a werewolf

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
On my first save file, I got to something like level 45 before going to Whiterun :D Then I got bored cos I had around 20K Gold bounty in each hold so I made a new one :/

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Shadowsmalls, I found Sam in the winking Skeever in Solitude. That is also where other forums say he is. I never heard of him being in other places. Maybe it's an xbox thing. But yes, Sanguine's Rose is my second favorite daedric artifact next to Muhrane's Razor because it can summon a Daedra to fight for you :D I plan on using it to kill Alduin