Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Then you sir... *puts on custom sunglasses made specially for this situations* Have lost.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Alright yeah like Legion said. I run around dual wielding My Daedric Mace and Muhrane's Razor wearing all enchanted Daedric armor but I am only level 40 ()_() I feel like a noob. But I can one hit most mobs so :D I'm fine... I like having a challenge killing opponents.

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Hm well if your a sheild person get spellbreaker. and level 40!? im only level 32 and im done with the main story on normal :/

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Drusus :p I am taking my sweet sweet time! lol I want my battle with Alduin to be the last major battle so I am going to beat all the other story lines before I continue with the main quest. I also want to have all the dragon priest masks and to finish the No stone unturned quest. Also reach Oblivion Walker achievement. :p besides... I spent my first 12 in game hours in whiterun just robbing everyone and becoming thane lol!

DrususTheDumb

Settling in Altera
Ain't nothing wrong with being a nerd my freind :) ... you know even if you are a higher level than me.. *runs of to skyrim and grinds*

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Wrayh, the only problem with having all the Dragon Priest Masks is **SPOILER ALERT** you have to battle Alduin twice, it's right before the second battle with him that you get a Dragon Priest Mask, I don't remember which one. But you have to battle Alduin the first time, and be ready to battle him the second time when you get that last Mask.

My advice, do everything else you can, and get all the other Dragon Priest Masks, then collect that last one right before you final battle, of course, there is also the Ninth Mask, which requires all the other masks... And once you neter Skuldafen... There is no turning back... So the Ninth mask can be like an end-game prize! ^-^

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
If you value the games storyline, don't fight Alduin after level 30, as it becomes too easy, even on expert

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Wrayh, the only problem with having all the Dragon Priest Masks is **SPOILER ALERT** you have to battle Alduin twice, it's right before the second battle with him that you get a Dragon Priest Mask, I don't remember which one. But you have to battle Alduin the first time, and be ready to battle him the second time when you get that last Mask.

My advice, do everything else you can, and get all the other Dragon Priest Masks, then collect that last one right before you final battle, of course, there is also the Ninth Mask, which requires all the other masks... And once you neter Skuldafen... There is no turning back... So the Ninth mask can be like an end-game prize! ^-^
If you value the games storyline, don't fight Alduin after level 30, as it becomes too easy, even on expert
You two just crushed my soul... D:
Well DarkFool, I will gain the last mask as a game reward yes.
Shadow, D: I am already level 40... I SHALL BATTLE HIM NAKED!

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
Daedric armor looks pretty awesome but the helmet protrudes outwards a little too much. Aesthetically, I think Ebony Armor is the best, but the back of the helmet looks like they ditched it halfway through rendering, and the neck glitch really bugs me, so I went with Daedric. For normal clothes I just wear the decoy emperor's robes.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I'm missing 1 of the words for Storm Call, 'cause I didn't realize it was in skuldafen :'(
I wish we could go back there at least once

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Good news Shadow, you can still get the word. Grab a horse, some "Do Not Delete"s if you have them, and prepare for the climb of your life.

Skuldafn is located here:

I wish you luck on your quest, and may Talos guide you... >_>

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think he means save often Shadow lol
Daedric armor looks pretty awesome but the helmet protrudes outwards a little too much. Aesthetically, I think Ebony Armor is the best, but the back of the helmet looks like they ditched it halfway through rendering, and the neck glitch really bugs me, so I went with Daedric. For normal clothes I just wear the decoy emperor's robes.
And, the problem I have with ebony armor is one the neck glitch and two the fact that the helmet makes your player look like he has a huge freaking forehead. It is just a unattractive helmet.... THE ONE THING I REGRET THE MOST... Was not pickpocketing the Jagged Crown from General Tulius when I had the chance... It kills me to this day.. Btw DawnGuard has NO set release date for any other consoles except for xbox which is set to release the 28th of this month! Dawn Guard will also introduce of course the crossbow, and DRAGONBONE WEAPONS! Which have been confirmed to be better than daedric

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Some times if you walk into Belethor's shop in Riverwood, some times an item will be there called "Do Not Delete" you can buy them, then throw them on the ground, and use them as a stepping stone, they also float, so if you have enough of them, you can effectively make a staircase into mid air.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sorry to correct but Belethor lives in Whiterun, and I have never heard of these before... do you have a mod installed or something?

MORE UPDATES TO DAWNGUARD:
1. New Skill tree made for the Werewolf form.
2. Vampire Lords and Lord form for the player.
3. Vampire Lord skill tree.
4. Forgeable Dragon Bone Weapons.
5. Forgeable Crossbows(faster, stronger, more accurate than bows, take longer to reload)
6. Vampire Hunter Armor *possibly but not confirmed weapons*
7. Obviously new quests and story lines.

And to correct myself the DLC is planned to be released the 26th of this month not 28th

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
Adding on to that,
8. 3 new dragon shouts *or one full shout with it's 3 parts*
9. mounted attacks on a horse
10. Armored trolls *I think I heard that you could own one that would follow you around like a dog but I'm not sure*
11. Hell hound like creatures *can't remember exact name for them but it's not hell hound*
12. Planned feature, Vampire Lord will eventually be given the ability to summon a undead dragon.

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
In the upcoming expansion Dawnguard, just to clarify, there will be this;

-New quest line.
-More weapons (Crossbow is confirmed. Along with several other new weapons in the Dawnguard arsenal. Also Dragonbone weapons, which are reportedly stronger then Daedric.)
-More armor (Dawnguard armor and Vampire Lord armor, as seen in the trailers and gameplay footage)
-A new mount
-At least one new shout which IS the ability to summon an undead dragon, you learn this shout from the same dragon in the new realm.
-A new realm, The Soul Cairn.
-Armored trolls, which can be "Hired" to follow you and fight for you.
-A new race; Vampire Lord
-A transformation for the Vampire Lord race.
-A skill tree for Vampires and Werewolves, which will not use the traditional perk system, but will instead use kills and feedings.
-Two new factions, The Dawnguard (The "Good Guys" who fight the Vampires and Vampire Lords.) and the Vampire Lords (The "Bad Guys")

There will be new monsters, among these are several types of "Draugr" including wraith forms of them, which are stronger versions of the already existing ones.

Also, if you've gotten far enough in the game, you'll know that at Ancient Dragons, it gets pretty damn hard... Well, prepare to re-sharpen your swords and axes, because now you'll have "Legendary Dragons" stronger then any dragon seen before in Skyrim.

Have fun!! ^-^