Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
As for the "Do Not Delete"s, it's not Belethor, you're right, it's at the Riverwood Trader, in Riverwood, can't remember the guy's name, anyways... No, it's not part of any mod, it's a game obtainable in the vanilla version, it does not normall appear in shops, but every so often you might come across it, they will also appear randomly in the world. I've come across them myself, but here is a video of what I mean.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
GREAT! Now I can fight Legendary Dragons naked :p
Thanks for the clean update info! I was scattered but no there will be a new form of wolf like creatures

And why the hell are they called Do Not Deletes?

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
And why the hell are they called Do Not Deletes?
It's something to do with the making of the game, I believe they are called "Do Not Delete" because it's a part of the coding that had to be there, and it was a message to all modders and developers to not delete it...

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
h, I almost missed it, that thing that break through the wall in the trailer for Dawnguard, it's a gargoyle, it's going to be on the Vampire Lord skill tree, the ability to summon one. I think that's the "Wolf" you're referring to Wrayh.

Wrayh

Loyal Servant of Altera
h, I almost missed it, that thing that break through the wall in the trailer for Dawnguard, it's a gargoyle, it's going to be on the Vampire Lord skill tree, the ability to summon one. I think that's the "Wolf" you're referring to Wrayh.
Still no but :p
and I am going to add this for laughs I thought his face looked incredibly sexual :D

Cicero - "mmmhhmmm, dat ass"

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Iv only done one play through so far, disappointed there wasnt a very in-depth werewolf ending