Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

CthulhuPeople

Lord of Altera
character name: Ailil Sigurd.
race: Human.
current home: Grafjell/Azerport/Shalherana Temple in the Jungle that's barely known.
leader/slave/buyer: Slave.
(Not a volunteering or giving myself up, just he's available if you can bring him down.~)

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Character name:Mep
Race:
Silver Elf
Current home: Almosta Farm
Leader/Slave/Buyer: Slave
I don't get to RP as Mep much these days seeing as people always seem to appear when I'm not paying attention o.o This'd probably be a... Um... Nice? Way to get back into things.

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'm just laughing at how you three want me to bad xD. You got to get me first!
Happy to do tht.

Also i fatfingered the disagree there but like.

... Serri wants to keep her >.>
(Am i kidding or not is the question)

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Character name: Aewin Darwyn
Race: Forest Elf
Current home: Roamer
Leader/slave/buyer: Slave

With the same sentiment as this~ -
Should note that I'm totally open to any RP, this isn't an invitation to come offer slaves to Tzemik or try and kidnap Daydream- Just letting you folks know I'm onboard with anything that is cooked up :)

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
character name: Erikor Walterius
race: Moor Elf kid
current home: Grafjell
leader/slave/buyer: Slave~ (Good luck taking him but totally game for it.)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I believe Tybalt is next?~

C;

@Tybalt
May the Pantheon have mercy on your Soul.
Because Tybalt won't.
(and if you touch Allindra welp... I'll hand you the bill for your funeral.)

In all seriousness I do not care if you try to do that at all. Just know Azerport isn't an empty town and your slaver buddies might think twice before attempting that.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
May the Pantheon have mercy on your Soul.
Because Tybalt won't.
(and if you touch Allindra welp... I'll hand you the bill for your funeral.)

In all seriousness I do not care if you try to do that at all. Just know Azerport isn't an empty town and your slaver buddies might think twice before attempting that.
It'd just be a bad idea. Slaves should be people who won't really be missed, easier to sell that way and also much less backlash. Kidnap a noble and we best be prepared for some serious repercussions. Let me tell yeah, there's no way Corven will stick around for that nonsense, no sir.

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
It'd just be a bad idea. Slaves should be people who won't really be missed, easier to sell that way and also much less backlash. Kidnap a noble and we best be prepared for some serious repercussions. Let me tell yeah, there's no way Corven will stick around for that nonsense, no sir.
You just have to be sneaky about it, but yeah, ransoming nobles is just not worth the risk.