Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Som's Experiment

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Huh. . .To be honest, The only reason I used the disagree button is because the way I would type it out in a post wouldnt be Pg-13 and would indeed be frowned upon by "SJW's ". But from now on if I do disagree with something, Im just going to post "Disagree" as an answer to the lack of the button. I also think no buttons except for the like button would be nice but aye, Im part of the Fuck boi squad with @Tybalt and @The Courier, so my argument is invalid.
If you can't disagree with something without answering in a mature and respectful way, then you're not doing it right.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
If you can't disagree with something without answering in a mature and respectful way, then you're not doing it right.
I would argue that "constructively" is a better word than "right." :D

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
You're absolutely right that things happening in a children's game are insignificant. Especially in light of your number of threads asking for X to be removed/added and your various grievances against things happening in said game, which, as we both agree, are insignificant. I'm sure you'll agree with me positing that your grievances, being on an insignificant topic, are themselves insignificant and can be summarily dismissed.

Ooor, the game itself isn't particularly serious, but people have invested time and sometimes money into the world we've collaboratively created, and calling their efforts and emotions insignificant in an attempt to troll people is astoundingly rude.
People take things too seriously. My threads aren't significant. We all need to remember that we shouldn't get riled up about things because in the end, whether or not one side in an argument is right or wrong, we're arguing about changes to a pastime that both sides of the argument want to improve. I was never riled during any of those discussions because I understood I shouldn't get riled over them. When I say people are too serious about Hollowworld I'm not trying to get rises out of them like you say. (TRolling) If I did get a rise I can only say is that I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings. You don't have to believe me.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
This thread is just...what?

But being serious, I'm a-okay with just having a 'like' rating. Doesn't really change much on the forums at all, really.