Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Wars Fan Fiction Roleplay Thread!

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
"Good idea, good idea, but fir-" at that moment, an Imperial Accumater arrives, almost immiediatly opening fire. Of course, before long, it was nearly destroyed. Then, further screwing Odylion's resolution not to curse, a Rebel Alliance fleet hyperspaces in mid battle. Rushing to the comm to contact them, Odylion sends the Rebels a short transmission before returning to command.

"Rebel battle group, this rogue Imperial Captain Odylion Mathosaan of the ISS Ares. I am here against Imperial order to rescue several other rogue Imperials. Dispite what you must think, trust us enough to at least not blast us into oblivion."

(Allright, someone, you need to be the Republic admiral. And quickly!)

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
"ISS Ares, this is Admiral Girov of the Bothan Rebelion Battle Fleet. Send a detachment vehicle to our flag ship, with you Captain Mathosaan, on board immediately so we can hear you out. In the mean time, do not move, we out gun you, and most likely out skill you, too."

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Turning around just before entering the shuttle, he turns to Lotan. "Lotan, shouldi not return, you are in charge. Do whatever you can to atleast save the crew." Boarding the shuttle, he rides off the the Rebel ship with but two guards, atleast happy the Accumater is space dust.

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
*As the shuttle enters the main hanger, rebel soldiers get in position to attack, the Bothan steps forward as it lands, 2 rebel soldiers behind him.*
"I have a few things to say.
WHO are you rescuing? Why?
Why did you turn rouge?
Why should I trust you?
Why shouldn't I blow you and your ship apart? Because at the moment, it seems if you aren't with the Empire, you certainly aren't with us, which must mean you are pirates. But, I am in a good mood. You have one chance, don't mess it up."

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
"We are rescuing a group of wanted ex-imperial soldiers; they will be killed if they aren't rescued. I was ordered not to save them, I disobeyed that order and now I'm wanted. Not much reason to trust me I admit, but you saw us fighting that Accumater; we share a common enemy. And also, why would you want to blow it up? All goes well you may have an ex-Imperial star destroyer in your fleet."

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
No! I will not stand for this, I was born a Mandolorian and I will die a Mandolorian, we are loyal to our cause I will not join the Rebel scum!
*Juruk stands up and aims his blaster at the captain* I want off this ship!

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
"Hmph. Send a detachment down to Tatooine then, to rescue your traitor friends, with my elite platoon, to make sure you are not doing anything wrong." He signals and the elites arrive "Take this landing craft. As for joining our cause... you will have to gain my trust and speak to Mon Mothmar."

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
"I never asked to join. My crew will decide that. I won't if they won't. Now, lets get those men on the ground..."

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Lotan and a team of soldiers land on Tatooine. He stands up straight, awaiting orders from either Odylion or the Rebels.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
*unaware of what to do Jaruk offers his services as a bounty hunter to Jabba the Hutt, due to him been a Mandolorian he is accept due to his affinity as a warrior*

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
"This is Admiral Girov.
What is it that you are looking for, exactly? I assume the left by ship, rather than escape pod, so I would check Mos Espa before Mos Eisely, since Espa is more of a space port. "

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
"His men mostly consist of the soldiers under his order and the Imperial loyalist formally under my command. I lost a forth of my crew. I just sen orders to my best officer, Lotan whom is leading the group, to search around Espa, I agree that it's quite likely."

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
"Did you just say.... KILL THEM, CUFF' THE CAPTAIN!"
*He uses his Comm, transmitting only to the rebel troops*
"Kill the ex-Imperials, but leave their captain!"
The rebel's succeed, and arrest Lotan and Odylion and take them to the bridge.
"Ok, Imperial Scum, I gave you a chance, and you failed. Leave the ship, jump into Hyper space, and I won't kill you!"
He sends them back oen the shuttle to the Ares

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
( Snipero, is your RP thing connected to either one of the two current main RPs with the Rebel Alliance Fleet and ISS Ares, or with the group finding my hideout and hangar? )
"In fact, go and rescue your little Imperial scum. If you are still here when I return you are dead." says the Bothan, as he prepares for a jump to Hyperspace

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
"Did you just say.... KILL THEM, CUFF' THE CAPTAIN!"
*He uses his Comm, transmitting only to the rebel troops*
"Kill the ex-Imperials, but leave their captain!"
The rebel's succeed, and arrest Lotan and Odylion and take them to the bridge.
"Ok, Imperial Scum, I gave you a chance, and you failed. Leave the ship, jump into Hyper space, and I won't kill you!"
He sends them back oen the shuttle to the Ares
( :p The rebels attacked your squad, attempting to arrest ya )
Leading his team of soldiers, Lotan enters Mos Espa, and starts searching, in buildings, through markets. After checking the main ports, Lotan sighs in exasperation, talking into his Comm system.

"There's no sign of them in Mos Espa, sir. Moving to Mos Eisley, out."

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
Ok, Imperial Scum, I gave you a chance, and you failed. Leave the ship, jump into Hyper space, and I won't kill you!"

"In fact, go and rescue your little Imperial scum. If you are still here when I return you are dead." says the Bothan, as he prepares for a jump to Hyperspace

snipero1

Lord of Altera
(my rp thing was on the Ares, wasn't sure if you meant kill the troops on the ground, on the Ares or just the bothan fleet)