Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassins Guild Of Altera - Honour and Valour

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

KingFeather

Legend of Altera
The Guild has been a thing that has emerged and been hidden throughout the history of Altera, if one pays close enough attention to history, but now it is time for the Guild to emerge again, leaving another mark on history..

The Guild intends to become different from it's predecessors, fighting for the honourable of Altera, and killing only if it will be of use to anyone, killing dark entities, and those who are corrupted or just pathetic low lives, the reason for killing is to bring justice to Altera, to kill those who have committed crimes and must pay for their crimes, we will hunt down the Dark and Corrupted.

We shall only kill with good reason, we shall not just go around typing *Stabs in heart* no, the target will be aware that the Guild hunts them, meaning that they will know that at any time they might be killed, we will struggle to gain a Kill, but in the end the Guild shall triumph.

We shall be very strict about who may enter and who may not, only wishing those who wish to serve under us, and not become corrupted and power crazy (No OP people please!)

The location of the Guild will be kept private until you have joined our ranks, I shall tell you personally.

So now it is time for you to join our ranks, will you follow the true path of a Assassins, I am Wynde, and I shall lead us to Honour!

Applying

Minecraft Username:
Why you want to join:
Link to Backstory:
House:
Other:
(Also if you are a builder, please can you write that in Other)

Ranks

The following is how high you can become in the Guild, assigned by me

Guildmaster:
Advisor:
Master Assassin:
Builder:
Assassin:
Recruit:

Members list

Warwolf: Assassin
minez: Assassin
Roablade: Recruit
BLargtheawesome: Recruit
Hilter: Recruit
Minecraft Username: KingFeather
Why you want to join: To vanquish evil and and stop the ruthless killing of civilians
Link to Backstory: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...lication-approved-abbeyvie.15471/#post-164813
House: I do not own one yet
Other: Im a good friend of V

KingFeather

Legend of Altera
If you want I could work some of my construction magic on the guild, I took a look around and saw some things I could tweak a bit, all i would need are the supplies and maybe 2 people to help.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Question. Do you promote us based on the jobs we do or seniority? Probably the former but, you know. I'd like to know what to do to attain the position I'm after.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Thread, shall, not, die!
Here, let me help you with that...
Just a few of things...
1. There are many "dark/corrupted" people in Altera, and we have the Emerald fellows to be the typical hired swords, the Crusade to fight the heretics, occultists, and worshippers of evil gods, we have the Slayers to fight dark creatures/monsters, so I am guessing this will be mostly aimed at the humanoid races, and wrongdoers such as murderers and corrupted nobles?
2. You say in the end the guild will triumph, but surely that will require planning, and - most importantly - permission, from whoever is the target? Also just how many people do you think will actually agree to being killed? Unless, of course, they are to be resurrected by the Sisterhood? And what will this achieve if they do choose to just keep coming back again... and again... and again?
Third time lucky I suppose...

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The Guild still operates, it is just not enough new people are joining

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Wait, didn't I get promoted after I nearly killed two people saving Wynde? (Awesome RP, that was. :D)

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Username: mistaahh
Why you want to join: to serve altera and my brethren
Link to Backstory: didn't set it up yet, but i was a shape-shifter, who'd than become an assassin
House: hawklight
Other: the silver militia

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Minecraft Username: mistaahh
Why you want to join: to serve altera and my brethren
Link to Backstory: didn't set it up yet, but i was a shape-shifter, who'd than become an assassin
House: hawklight
Other: the silver militia
I want to speak to you IG, but for now consider yourself a Recruit