Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassins Guild Of Altera - Honour and Valour

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Bella is dead, the server itself told it, everyone acknowledges it. I burn traitors and you had a fair trial.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Val, please don't spam my thread :I
Take this argument elsewhere

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
To be fair J I did say he ought to say how this ended on here for your reference

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Okey dokey! :D

Spear, can I put you as a advisor

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Applying for a contract

We take on contracts to kill, and to know who we are going to kill, we have to have a reason to kill and the minimum we except for a contract is 250, but for higher targets, we will require more.

Fill out this form and it will find it's way to the Guild (A more permanant way to do this is being worked on)

Targets name:
Targets RP name:
City:
House:
Reason for killing:
Other:

(If you want it to be all hush hush then message me)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Just a few of things...
1. There are many "dark/corrupted" people in Altera, and we have the Emerald fellows to be the typical hired swords, the Crusade to fight the heretics, occultists, and worshippers of evil gods, we have the Slayers to fight dark creatures/monsters, so I am guessing this will be mostly aimed at the humanoid races, and wrongdoers such as murderers and corrupted nobles?
2. You say in the end the guild will triumph, but surely that will require planning, and - most importantly - permission, from whoever is the target? Also just how many people do you think will actually agree to being killed? Unless, of course, they are to be resurrected by the Sisterhood? And what will this achieve if they do choose to just keep coming back again... and again... and again?
I shall try again...

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Don't bother, please refrain from spamming my thread

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I admire your idea Jstar! Totally tell everyone about the guild and what it does... xD
But seriously... We'll see how the guild works. I find it far better then noobs jumping around stabbing people shouting "I'ma assassinz! I killz for funz!" :rolleyes:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Not sure whether to be happy or confused about the above comment*