Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassin's Guild Of Altera

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In-Game Name: GLaDOS101
Roleplay Name: Archaeus Fronte
Race: Human
House: Fronte
Reason for wanting to join: *Mumbles something about family and usefulness and brother-in-laws*
How long have you been on the server: Hm... Month and a half.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Indeedily doo.
Timezone: Central Standard Time, USA.
Anything extra you want to say: Is the worship of the Grey Lady required? Because... well...

*mumbles something about dragons*
Yup hello.
Accepted.
Will someone test him?
I'm sort of busy with a load of IRL stuff. :c

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Eh, I like to think it is.
But honestly, I don't know.
Depends upon the members if they're still happy to do stuff or if they've moved on.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
In-Game Name: Acu20
Roleplay Name: Robert I Senatoor
Race: Elf
House:Arcturus/ sub-rp-house Sentaur
Reason for wanting to join : Robert wishes to rid the world of evil and such things and he wishes to remove them carefully and discreetly, with the money going to the guild since he has no need for 'spare change'. He is an honorable man so he'd be an unexpected assassins, likely getting to know the target before killing him. He actually does this alot in RP but more or less arrest them and he dosen't kill them, he is tired of the procedures and wishes to kill those which would cause others harm.
How long have you been on the server: about 4-5 months
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Of course if it weren't for them i would'nt have considered joining.
Timezone: GMT +1
Anything extra you want to say: Since i have already stated that he will only kill those which has done wrong and not for personal gain or recognition i do not need to state anything more of that. And also maybe a slight detail that he dosen't require any extra or spare training he will do things with poison or his sword(maybe should be a part of the app? 'preferred weapon' ). And he could actually make a part of his hold Eastmere into a hideout for assassins if they are pursued by lawmen and such.

Last edited:

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
I guess Jeff is still a part of the Guild for the time being... But only because I have no where else to put all of my things.. (Currently holding everything in my guild room)

megasoar

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: megasoar
Roleplay Name: Rose
Race: Human
House: Currently not in one
Reason for wanting to join : I would like to join because I want to have some sort of talent, or group. Being an assassin is perfect! Also, I used to have a character that was an assassin, and being an assassin is always fun! (RP: I would like to join because I feel that I need to do good in the world. I dabble in alchemy, and when people find out, they try and use me for evil. I would like to rid Altera of those people, and try to restore some type of peace. Well, as much peace as you can by killing someone. I've skilled in daggers, and I'm ok with bows, though my go to weapon would be my lucky dagger. It is like half dagger half axe. It is hard to explain.
How long have you been on the server: I've been off and on for about 2 years
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Maybe :3 (Yes)
Timezone: Central ('merica)
Anything extra you want to say: UHHHHHHHHHH....nope