Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassin's Guild Of Altera

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In-Game Name: Acu20
Roleplay Name: Robert I Senatoor
Race: Elf
House:Arcturus/ sub-rp-house Sentaur
Reason for wanting to join : Robert wishes to rid the world of evil and such things and he wishes to remove them carefully and discreetly, with the money going to the guild since he has no need for 'spare change'. He is an honorable man so he'd be an unexpected assassins, likely getting to know the target before killing him. He actually does this alot in RP but more or less arrest them and he dosen't kill them, he is tired of the procedures and wishes to kill those which would cause others harm.
How long have you been on the server: about 4-5 months
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Of course if it weren't for them i would'nt have considered joining.
Timezone: GMT +1
Anything extra you want to say: Since i have already stated that he will only kill those which has done wrong and not for personal gain or recognition i do not need to state anything more of that. And also maybe a slight detail that he dosen't require any extra or spare training he will do things with poison or his sword(maybe should be a part of the app? 'preferred weapon' ). And he could actually make a part of his hold Eastmere into a hideout for assassins if they are pursued by lawmen and such.
Okiedokie.
I'll add you to the pending list then get around to initiating you soon.
Also, we ask the initiate their preferred weapon in game :p

In-Game Name: megasoar
Roleplay Name: Rose
Race: Human
House: Currently not in one
Reason for wanting to join : I would like to join because I want to have some sort of talent, or group. Being an assassin is perfect! Also, I used to have a character that was an assassin, and being an assassin is always fun! (RP: I would like to join because I feel that I need to do good in the world. I dabble in alchemy, and when people find out, they try and use me for evil. I would like to rid Altera of those people, and try to restore some type of peace. Well, as much peace as you can by killing someone. I've skilled in daggers, and I'm ok with bows, though my go to weapon would be my lucky dagger. It is like half dagger half axe. It is hard to explain.
How long have you been on the server: I've been off and on for about 2 years
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Maybe :3 (Yes)
Timezone: Central ('merica)
Anything extra you want to say: UHHHHHHHHHH....nope
I shall also add thee to ye pending list~
Will get round to initiation soon.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Okiedokie.
I'll add you to the pending list then get around to initiating you soon.
Also, we ask the initiate their preferred weapon in game :p

I shall also add thee to ye pending list~
Will get round to initiation soon.

I feel like a boy scout, Robert has so many jobs! It's like i get a freckle/badge for every job he gets! (Obvious morgan freeman southpark reference!)

megasoar

Lord of Altera
I'm changing my character, but everything is correct on my application except for the name. Which is Hedge now.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Okeydokie.
When we're next both in game, message me when you want to do your 'test' :)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Make that several hours.
I've gotta sleep, then go to school tomorrow, then I wont get home till around 11 Pm... *Sigh*
It may take a while xD

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Good Ol' England.
GMT,
UTC +/- 0
Whichever of those makes sense to you :L
And I have no idea if that time would work xD

EDIT:
I love the internet and it's timezone converters .-.
Make it 5pm Central and I should be able to make it..?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I did pester you about it, and we never got round to it...