Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Assassin's Guild Of Altera

Mechasoar

Settling in Altera
In-Game Name: mechasoar
Roleplay Name: Will
Race: human
House:Not in one

Reason for wanting to join :I would like to join because I would like to have some sort of dark mysterious char and i think an assassin is Great for that
How long have you been on the server probably around a year or so
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Of course
Timezone: central america
Anything extra you want to say:I LIKE TRAINS (and kittens of course)

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: xBarbarianGaming
Roleplay Name: Brogan Makorath
Race: Human
House: Arcturus more or less
Reason for wanting to join : I believe this could be a profitable experience for brogan both in Knowledge and money and believe Brogan would make a positive contribution towards this organization and its goals and that
How long have you been on the server: A little over 6 months if i am correct it feels like its going by so fast.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: I have read them and know and agree that this is not an Assassins Creed-based organization and I will obey the rules without hesitation.
Timezone: CST
Anything extra you want to say: Why "In Shadows We Trust"? Is it because that the shadows you can trust to hide you or is it that the only thing you can trust in life are shadows as they can tell no secrets or perhaps it is that shadows are inclined to help assassins even if the shadows do not mean to even though they are not alive or maybe its because you just wanted a cool motto.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In-Game Name: mechasoar
Roleplay Name: Will
House:Not in one

Reason for wanting to join :I would like to join because I would like to have some sort of dark mysterious char and i think an assassin is Great for that
How long have you been on the server probably around a year or so
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Of course
Timezone: central america
Anything extra you want to say:I LIKE TRAINS (and kittens of course)
Okey dokie, I'll test you out in game as soon as I can! ^-^

In-Game Name: xBarbarianGaming
Roleplay Name: Brogan Makorath
Race: Human
House: Arcturus more or less
Reason for wanting to join : I believe this could be a profitable experience for brogan both in Knowledge and money and believe Brogan would make a positive contribution towards this organization and its goals and that
How long have you been on the server: A little over 6 months if i am correct it feels like its going by so fast.
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: I have read them and know and agree that this is not an Assassins Creed-based organization and I will obey the rules without hesitation.
Timezone: CST
Anything extra you want to say: Why "In Shadows We Trust"? Is it because that the shadows you can trust to hide you or is it that the only thing you can trust in life are shadows as they can tell no secrets or perhaps it is that shadows are inclined to help assassins even if the shadows do not mean to even though they are not alive or maybe its because you just wanted a cool motto.
As said for Mechasoar, I'll test you too as soon as possible :)
And to answer your question, I dont know to be honest XD Someone (That Someone being Sigurd :p I couldnt remember who it was!) just mentioned it and it stuck ever since :D

Last edited:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
So I'm just "Someone" to you now?!
I see how it is ;-;

Also, when I came up with it, I was, as Warwolf has said a while back, thinking about the whole "In God we trust" motto, but it was originally thought up as just:
Now you're just somebody that I used to know.

Michaël Dirix

Legend of Altera
In-Game Name:Michael_dirix
Roleplay Name: Arthur Silverian
House:Silverian
Reason for wanting to join : I would like to improve my RP, especially the fighting.
How long have you been on the server: September 2011, I took breaks (missed the exodus...twice)
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: yes
Timezone: GMT+1
Anything extra you want to say: Blame Steel

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In-Game Name:Michael_dirix
Roleplay Name: Arthur Silverian
House:Silverian
Reason for wanting to join : I would like to improve my RP, especially the fighting.
How long have you been on the server: September 2011, I took breaks (missed the exodus...twice)
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: yes
Timezone: GMT+1
Anything extra you want to say: Blame Steel
Right- Because we already have two Silverians in the Guild, I'll speak with them to see what they think about letting you join.
Mainly because it's bad to have an entire family blood line be Assassins.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
In-Game Name: aidenninja
Roleplay Name: Aloan
Race: elf/ wood elf
House: silverian
Reason for wanting to join : rp reason, wants more money and training: ooc reason, this looks cool :p
How long have you been on the server: about a year or more
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: i believe so, might forget though but i dont want to be op
Timezone: GMT (Briton if i got it wrong)
Anything extra you want to say: i hope i get excepted and i have gear already, but might join the rangers guild also.

DramaticBandGeek

Lord of Altera
Reason for wanting to join : rp reason, wants more money and training: ooc reason, this looks cool :p
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: i believe so, might forget though but i dont want to be op
Anything extra you want to say: i hope i get excepted and i have gear already, but might join the rangers guild also.
You may not join the Rangers Guild AND the Assassin's Guild.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Alright, @DramaticBandGeek , you can do the tests with him in game since at the moment I sadly don't have time to >.< Revision for Mock Exams and all that joy.
You can send me your opinions/results on Skype and then we'll see whether to fully accept him or not. That alright with you?

xxxLouisRulesxxx

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: xxxLouisRulesxxx
Roleplay Name: Arvellon Ayne Engem
Race: Elf
House: Engem
Reason for wanting to join : I'd like Arvellon to get more training, and considering he knows how good the Assassin's guild is (From seeing Aloan/Jeff fight), he'd consider the Guild to be a good way to do that. :p
How long have you been on the server: A bit over a year
Do you FULLY understand ALL the rules: Yes, FULLY.
Timezone: CET
Anything extra you want to say: /

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
Reason for wanting to join : I'd like Arvellon to get more training, and considering he knows how good the Assassin's guild is (From seeing Aloan/Jeff fight), he'd consider the Guild to be a good way to do that. :p
Arvy has my blessing~ :3

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
This is nothing against you, don't worry xD
But I'm going to decline this.
I've realised that there is a large number of Engems in the Guild and to an outsider that could look suspicious, or make the Guild seem biased towards them.
This would go against one of the main ideals of the Guild being entirely neutral.
Sorry Louis :c
Current Engems can stay, but I wont be accepting any more.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Alright, @DramaticBandGeek , you can do the tests with him in game since at the moment I sadly don't have time to >.< Revision for Mock Exams and all that joy.
You can send me your opinions/results on Skype and then we'll see whether to fully accept him or not. That alright with you?
:( forgot, just need to edit the god i worship is :
Theodra, The Huntress

sorry, i found it a while ago but forgot to
mention it.