Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Children of Shalherana

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I'm not really against it, having more settlements and religious groups in the jungles actually sounds like a cool idea, but doing so you really need to consider just how damn hot and humid it is. The reason we in Falandraal are mostly fine is that we're in a cave, so maybe the Children will have to build well conditioned buildings, or something like that.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
If the Caparii can't agree on having a single spot for them to settle in, then why not have them be semi-solitary by nature? :) A meeting spot can be claimed via a region near the temple of Shalherana where our hoofed friends can occasionally gather for ceremonies/celebrations etc, but in the mean time they could live where they choose.

I only suggest this because 5 pages of arguments about where Caparii should live might be solved a bit easier by translating it into IC stuff. If we can't agree with where they should go, maybe it should be on a character-by-character basis :D

The idea of having a single spot where Caparii can meet or be safe is a great idea though, and I'd be happy to help/donate etc to get it going :heart:

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
The first post was made on my birthday!

Anyway, if I were you guys, I'd start off in the Sorrows because regions cost lots of moolah. And besides, last time I checked the Caparii are semi-nomadic so they can always try different places in the wild until they found a suitable biome.