Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Children of Shalherana

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Couple of things:
Remember the dynamap cannot quite capture the scale of how far away places are in the game.
All the map is covered in towns and estates and stuff, you're gonna end up close to someone :3

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Couple of things:
Remember the dynamap cannot quite capture the scale of how far away places are in the game.
All the map is covered in towns and estates and stuff, you're gonna end up close to someone :3
Actually, by our server rules you cannot claim too close to someone. The general rule is stay "100 to 700 block radius away, depending on size of the region that was there first".

Check this out for more info! :D
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/new-world-plot-claiming-guide.23059/

Gaby

Lord of Altera
i dont know why we cant just
Screen shot 2014-07-30 at 12.56.33 AM.png
except for Falandraal (which im sure is south of this area anyways) and the Temple of Shalherana, theres nothing in this jungle.
I mean this should be an easy choice to make.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
If Nakam can function fine in the Northern Kingdoms (besides the desert bits, of course), then I'm sure Caparii will have no problem in jungles. Tiger and mountain lions live in jungles too, and they have fur :p Caparii aren't often seen to be wearing many clothes anyway, so I doubt there'd be an issue with heat. In any case, there's rivers and lakes all around that area :)

Scardrac

Felsummer
The majority of the NK is has a temperate/average climate. I just think a damp and muggy jungle would be a bit inconvenient. It's my character's preference.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
I think the hooves of the caparii aren't well suited for jungles, mountains or forests (maybe both) near plains would probably be best.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I think the hooves of the caparii aren't well suited for jungles, mountains or forests (maybe both) near plains would probably be best.
A factor I thought of but I did not bother commenting as I have not ventured into the jungles around the area.

If the damp fjungle have uneven ground with dense forest, we should consider a more spaced forest. ^^;

Bitochondria

Lord of Altera
:? Add onto the mountainous areas of skiadro which also is near a forrest?

It's southier and has ample space which caparii would need as well as shelter and mountains.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I would think a more temperate area would fit these individuals. A forest moreso than a jungle, hrm?
The majority of the NK is has a temperate/average climate. I just think a damp and muggy jungle would be a bit inconvenient. It's my character's preference.
Fur + jungle = you're sweating more than that river
That area is freaking hot. ._.

... what?
just a few seconds ago you guys were suggesting go right next to Tauredal.
this place is literally only a small channel south of those islands. and the Northern Kingdoms are def. temperate. even if thats a jungle biome, its at the same approximate latitude as the Crossroads.

caparii definitely are a forest people. it's... right there in the lore. its literally there.
they were created to be the stewards of nature why wouldnt they be near the Temple of Shalherana.

I mean... ok.